♥𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓧 𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

"Come on Chris! Hurry up!" Isabelle shouted to the taller male as he drug himself slowly behind his sister, "Oh, give me a break Belle." Chris grumbled back as his sister, who resumed her skipping, "Tsk tsk tsk, you were the one who said we could go to the fair!" Belle reminded Chris as Cakey lifted her head to the bickering twins, "No, I said you and Cakey could go, you just drug me out of the house after you." Cakey followed the argument with her eyes, gazing from one to the other as they continued. "You barely go outside Chris as if! This will do you good!" Cakey huffed.

"Are you two done yet?" She asked over her shoulder as she stopped at a crosswalk, "You've been going on and on and on since we left the house! Can't we change subjects?" Isabelle and Chris gazed from one another then to their younger cousin, "Like what?" Chris questioned gently, checking the streets before crossing it. The two females followed, "Like about my friend! She'll be working at the fair!" Cakey cheered as she held Isabelle's hand, "Oh yeah?" Cakey nodded excitedly, "Yeah! Her name is Nana and she's my real good friend!" Nana. The name sounded so beautiful to Isabelle's ears.

"We made it!" Cakey shouted like a small child once the monochrome siblings stepped into the fair's grounds, some people glanced at the shouting female. Chris glared at them in return. Isabelle also glared at them, knowing Cakey couldn't help her ADHD. Cakey, on the other hand, never noticed the gazes since she whirled around happily to the taller twins, "Wanna go meet my friend now?" Chris scoffed and shook his head while Isabelle nodded.

Cakey grabbed Isabella's hand and began to sprint, startling the other female, "W-Whoa! Slow down Cakes!" She laughed as Cakey continued guiding her around, running in between game set ups and rides, "Do you even know where Nana is?" Cakey nodded, "Yep! She told me where she'd be!" Cakey went to glance over at her cousin but lost her footing, causing both Cakey and Isabelle to tumble to the ground. The females landed in a pile of tangled limbs and aching parts. A laugh startled the two.

Isabelle lifted her head to the laughing figure and felt her body heat up upon eye contact with the person, the figure laughing was a short haired clown, covering her mouth while she laughed, "What a sight!" She piped up, making her laugh even more. Her laugh was so beautiful sounding in Isabelle's ears. Cakey now lifted her head and let out a gasp, "Nana!" She greeted as the green haired clown offered her hands out to help the two up, "Hiya Cakey!" Nana greeted back with a large grin as her and Cakey quickly hugged. Isabella shifted some.

"And who's this pretty woman?" Isabella flashed red at the compliment. Yes, she had been complimented by strangers in the past but this felt special, "Oh! This is my cousin Isabella or Belle!" Isabella gave the clown a small wave, Nana returned a wave, "Wow! A pretty name for a pretty woman!" Isabelle's heart skipped a beat as her face blossomed into a pale red shade, "Why thank you Nana." She murmured sheepishly. Cakey once again followed the conversation with her eyes and smirked, "Ooh! Lovebirds!" Now both of the females went a bright red, proud of her work, Cakey shoved Isabelle into Nana and darted off to find Chris.

Despite Nana being shorter than Isabelle she was able to catch Isabelle and hold her up from falling, catching Isabelle's interests, "You're quite strong." Isabelle remarked as Nana let her go, stepping back some, "Thanks." Nana whispered back as she offered her hand, "Well Belle, would you like to walk around the fair some? I could make ya a balloon animal." Isabelle giggled gently as she took the clown's hand, "Sure." Nana flashed a grateful smile as she gripped the female's hand. Leading her into the crowd.