♥𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓧 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓮: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

Please read my A/N! It's got some info :3

A/N: Howdy there, trash clown Emi here! Before you read on, let me talk about the two in that GIF thing. I got a request to write about these beans, the person who requested them called them Percy and Price.  I'm gonna call the bean from "Culpability and The Panopticon" Percy and the bean from "Perfect Nothing " Price. We good? Multi-everything bean is Percy. Bar-eyes bean is Price. Ok, Imma shut up now- also, thanks @DarkClawCat  for giving them names, I suck at names- k right shutting up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet your eyes are real pretty." Price felt their body heat up from the sudden complement from the multi-armed creature laying on his side next to them, "I bet they're sparkling too." Percy added as he grinned at his significant other, "You really think so?" Price murmured as they turned over to face their boyfriend who nodded excitedly, "Yeah!" Percy chirped, his voice slightly distorted with static, "Can I see your eyes?" Percy then asked in a low murmur.

Price bit their lip slowly and turned over to look at Percy, "I-I don't know... I-I'm insecure about my body, y-you know that!" Price protested as they scooted closer to Percy, Percy pulled them closer, "Yeah yeah, I know. But I'm your boyfriend and I really wanna see!" Percy retorted in a low whine as he focused all his eyes to Price, "Pleeeease!" Percy begged as he attempted to make puppy eyes. Price would have said no but there were too many puppy eyes to ignore, "Oh alright." Price sighed.

Percy shot up in bed and began to squeal quietly as Price sat up and covered their face with their hands, "Ready?" Price questioned as the bar over their eyes faded away, "Ready!!" Percy shouted. Price drew in a sharp breath, they knew Percy wouldn't laugh or mock them for anything so why were they nervous? For gosh sake, Percy had multiple eyes and arms! Percy wasn't even human!

Price slowly lowered their hands and opened their eyes, revealing their pale yellow eyes that had hints of static in them. Percy's face turned a bright pink and he gasped lightly, "Oh Price..." Percy took Price's hands, "Your eyes... they're... they're so gorgeous!" Price's face turned a bright red as they gazed down at the bedsheets, "Yeah?" "Yeah!" Percy crawled closer and hugged Price, who gladly returned the hug. Price took in a small scent of christmas cookies, they sighed and rolled their eyes. Percy always had a scent of something christmas-y scented, Price didn't mind it though. Price closed their eyes slowly and drifted into sleep while Percy slowly rocked them back and forth.