♥𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓧 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓱: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

"Kenneth! Guess what!" Arc shouted as he kicked open the bedroom door, "A-Arc!" Kenneth gasped as he shoved something behind his back, "You're here early!" Arc tilted his head, "What's behind your back Kenneth?" Kenneth gave a fake smile, "Nothing important." Arc frowned, "You're lying.". Kenneth bit his lip.

Arc walked over to the ginger, who was sitting on the floor, and crouched down in front of him. Arc held his knees as he closely examined Kenneth's face through the bandages, "I know for a fact you are lying. I'm good at sensing lies." Arc reminded Kenneth, who was gazing with discomfort, "Now, what's behind your back.".

Kenneth sighed in defeat, he knew Arc wouldn't drop it if he didn't turn himself in. Kenneth held out a blood covered razor, looking down at the carpet in shame. Arc's eyes widened at the razor and he quickly took it away from Kenneth, "Kenneth! We talked about this! If you need to vent you come to me! You don't slice your wrists and legs!" Kenneth just slowly nodded as Arc went on, "Now, show me your arm." Kenneth held out his left wrist, still refusing to make eye contact, "It's worse than I thought." Arc mumbled as he took the bandages off his eyes and began wrapping them around Kenneth's wounds tenderly, "Kenneth?".

Kenneth looked over, "You gotta stop letting those people's words get to your head. Say was the exact way. You can't listen to anything they say." Kenneth looked away again, Arc sighed slowly, "I love you." Kenneth looked back over and gave a small smile, "I love you too." Arc gently placed Kenneth's arm back into the ginger's lap and gave Kenneth a tight squeeze, Kenneth winced at first from the grip but then relaxed at the comforting feeling Arc provided.