#2 Scenario- When You Get Shot

Requested by Itz_Izuku16
GENDER NEUTRAL

Eren Jaeger

You had just gotten shot by a girl with brown hair. You fell to the ground immediately.

"Y/N!" Jean yells. You began to bleed out. Connie rushes out. Shortly after you heard a bunch of steps coming towards you

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Eren asks

"Do I look alright?" I say as I cough up blood. Eren sits down and puts his head in his hands. You softly smile

"Hey Eren... I haven't seen you smile... in a while.. can you show me one last time..?" You asked trying to stay awake. He gave you a smile. You then closed your eyes with a peaceful look on your face.

I couldn't change anything, I'm powerless
Eren thought

Mikasa Ackerman

You had turned around and been shot by a girl with brown hair. You fall to the floor instantly

"Y/N!" Connie yells out. I watch Jean run out. Shortly after I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Y/N!" Mikasa yelled as she bent down and tried to stop the bleeding. She began to cry. You put a hand on her face to wipe away the tear.

"Don't cry Mika.. you look much better when you're smiling" You say. She continued to stop the bleeding as she leaned down to kiss you. You weakly kissed back. She broke apart and looked into your eyes. You coughed up blood. Her eyes widened.

"If there's...one thing... I'm gonna miss in the after life... it's the softness... of your lips" You say as you begin to close your eyes.

"STAY AWAKE PLEASE!" Mikasa yells. You then give in and your heart stops. Mikasa stops and begins crying.

"I COULDN'T SAVE THEM!" She yelled. Mikasa then went to Eren and slapped him.

"You're the reason Y/n is dead" Mikasa says.

Armin Arlert

You turned around only to be shot by a girl with brown hair.

"Y/N!" Jean yelled as you fell to the floor. Blood stained your clothes and the floor beneath you. You watched Connie run out. You heard footsteps running towards you.

"Y/N!" Armin yells. You look at him with a soft smile as Jean tries to stop the bleeding. Armin puts a hand on your face. You look straight into his blue eyes. You then coughed up blood. His eyes widened.

"I remember when... you used to... tell me...about the ocean... and how... there was so much... salt that a... merchant could spend... his whole life collecting it... and he still wouldn't get it all" You said with a weak smile

"We'll see it again. I promise. Just stay awake" He says as tears fall down his face.

"You know... You're eyes remind me of the ocean... so pretty... and so... b..l..u" You said but stopped at the end as you couldn't stay awake any longer. Armin cried