5.

I was in the theatre with Logan and we were rehearsing lines.

He stood up and said "I have to go to the bathroom." Then he left.

I went over to the piano and started messing with it but as I pressed on one key I noticed it was out of tune. I decided to take some time and fix it.

As I was climbing down I heard the door open and I heard arguing. I got under the piano and I saw long beautiful legs walk by. I cussed quietly.

"Stan we've been here not one month and you're telling me that you've already been with someone during our break." Yikes

"We're taking a break, it's not a break up. If I slept with someone else during this time you wouldn't even give me the time of day to explain myself" my eyes widened. He slept with someone else again.

"Yes I love you and I wanna make it work...it's hard to trust you though...yes Stan." I know she's not going to give in to this man.

She giggled softly "Alright, I'll go to dinner with you but I'm serious, I'm not forgiving you so easily." I call bullshit.

I took out my phone to text Logan about this bullshit I was hearing but I took it out too fast but not only did it fall but it slid from under the piano and right by her feet. I covered my face.

I then heard "Stan I'll call you back." She bent down to pick up the phone and we made eye contact.

It was a long silence. "Come out Finn" I shook my head and said "Nope, I'm gonna make a run for it."

I looked at the door and she stood up "I guarantee if I run after you, you won't make it off the stage.

Long legged demon. I slowly crawled out from under the piano "You were eavesdropping on my conversation because..." I was quiet for a bit.

"He slept with someone and you're still considering going back. Why Melissa, why won't you leave him, you deserve so much more." She looked really hurt.

"You don't tell me what I deserve Finn, I love him and it's hard to let go when I love someone. I feel like he understands me-" I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to me.

"He doesn't even understand how much he's hurting you, why are you doing this." She fell silent and I could understand that she didn't know why either.

"You know Finn when you wonder why I don't entertain you or your advances it's because the same charm that you try to use on me is the same charm that attracted me to him."

I didn't know...

She then continued, "So I don't want you and often times I don't want him because I'm just immune to it." I stretched and questioned "You're immune?" she nodded.

"Then tell me you don't want me around." I folded my arms and she stared at me "Tell me I'm childish and your life would be easier without me, tell me."

She looked away "you're not immune, it's just your weakness but you want to know the difference between me and him..."

I tapped her and she looked at me "What."

I grabbed her neck and pulled her her down to my height. " You were his starting goal so he'll cheat, you're my end goal so once I get with you, I'm there to stay and I want you to always remember that."

I let her go and she just glared at me. "Finn look at this picture Bryan sent me, it's so big."

Logan came in looking at his phone and when he saw us his eyes widened.

"Whats so big Logan?" She asked. He cleared his throat "His collection of bibles." I snickered and she walked off.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's your least favorite summer activity?