27.*

I was helping Melissa unpack. My dad and some of his friends helped move the furniture in. I was unpacking clothes and she was sitting on the floor trying to build something from ikea.

I pulled out a thong and she said, "I personally think we should switch. Why are you going through my underwear while I'm building stuff, aren't you in the engineering magnet."

I stared at what she was doing, "If it was a car then I'd agree." She had a pout.

I went over and got on the ground with her, "It's ok, no need for a tantrum. Papa Finn is here" I kissed her forehead.

I grabbed the directions and handed them to her. She read the directions and I listened. Afterwards I saw that it was some type of lamp.

"Why the lamp. Your lights are in the ceiling." She turned on the light and it was extremely bright. It lit up the whole room.

"Melissa what the hell." She climbed on the bed and sat there staring at me.

I grinned and climbed on the bed. She giggled and kissed me. It's for our sex tape.

"Wait here." I went to the living room and my dad was putting the last couch down.

"Dad, Melissa is going to bring me home later. After we unpack she wants to watch a movie with me." He wiped his forehead

"Did you want me to take your backpack home" I quickly shook my head.

"No, I can probably swindle her into helping me with my homework." He chuckled and left.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I grabbed my bag and went back to her room. "We can't make it tonight, I don't have all my tools."

To read the rest of this chapter go to the other book in my reading list.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's the worst crime in your opinion?