36.

"Baby it's my first day to work, not school." She insisted on dropping me off.

I got out of the car and went in the building. I walked into the garage part because she had parked in front of it.

Dave was working on a car. "Good morning Finn." I waved and replied, "Good morning."

The guy in the back who I learned was John said, "Your lady looks sad. Did you two get into an argument."

She was about to pull off then I remembered she packed me a lunch and I left it. I quickly went back to the car and opened her door. I reached over and got my lunch.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." I kissed her about three times and I smiled, "I appreciate you."

Her spirits were lifted instantly "Be safe at work please." She cupped my face and kissed me again.

I pulled back and whispered. "Dont sleep with any students alright." She chuckled, "So funny Finn." I giggled and went back to them.

"Really, four kisses." I nodded and replied, "Four more than you today I bet." Dave laughed along with the other guys. John was the annoying one.

•••

It was around lunch time and I worked closely with Dave and John asked, "Finn how did you get with Melissa? She's out of your league."

Dave threw a rag at him and I chuckled, "It's alright, you're right, she is way out of my league." She's a sexy stallion and I know that.

I looked at him, "A few years back during my senior year of high school she transferred in as my principal since I made the previous one quit. I was the worst kid in school so I had to be around her a lot."

Dave rolled his eyes "She had that hotshot lawyer boyfriend then. I really hated that guy."

I nodded softly, "Me too so I took her from him." Dave stopped me, "Pause."

"You dated her while you were still in school and she was your principal." I nodded.

And as we spoke of her she pulled up. She got out of the car and said, "Finn you took my lunch by accident."

I went to the fridge and pulled it out. She had my lunch in hand. "I'm sorry sweetheart I didn't know-"

I looked in the bag and I saw my last reeses cup in her bag. I asked her where it was last night and she told me she didn't know.

She quickly took the bag and I glared "Give me my reeses woman."

She shook her head "No, share sometimes." I glared harder and she gave me a soft pout. Man why'd she have to be so cute.

"Melissa." She looked at Dave. John then yelled "Did Finn really start dating you when you were her principal or is she lying!"

Why is he yelling.

Melissa rubbed her neck, "Yeah she did." They looked shocked.

She folded her arms "If I'm being honest Finn now is a lot nicer and a lot more behaved than she used to be." I raised my brow.

"There's been many times where she has physically hurt or attempted to hurt the person I used to date." He deserved that kick in the back of the knee.

"And we weren't going to be together when I came here because I was expecting her to stay home but by the time I got here she packed up her stuff and came down here to be with me. There's no one I'd rather be with." She looked at me.

She then asked, "Can we eat together?" I looked at Dave and he nodded.

We went to the car and she pulled into the alleyway so we could have some privacy.

"I was thinking for dinner we could have some Alfredo. We still have some leftover shrimp from last night."

I nodded but I really wanted her for dinner.

"What is it Finn?" She stared at me. I cleared my throat. "Can we have sex tonight." She looked at her lap.

I then quickly added "If not that's ok but we've only had sex a few times since I've been back and adapting to that has been really hard for me."

She looked confused so I continued, "I was subjected to sex every other day...now it's like once a week."

That's like 60 year old married couple numbers.

"Why didn't you tell me Finn." She didn't like when Stan would ask for sex though.

"Are you cheating on me Finn." My eyes widened "No! Why would you even ask me that!"

She can't be serious right now.

"Then why are you comparing yourself to him." I was quiet.

I sighed softly and she leant in "There are days where I'm really not feeling it and on those days I'll tell you, any other day you can bend me over anywhere."

Let's see if she meant that "Alright, get in the backseat." She glanced back and I unlocked the doors.

•••

I walked back into the shop "Finn it's been an hour. You know your lunch is 30 minutes."

I took off my hoodie "Alright boss, it won't happen again."

I grabbed a rag and he said, "Apologize now. You put me back ten minutes. Do you really want this job or not. If I have to ban Melissa from the shop I will."

I looked up at him "You look here! I was late and I said alright it won't happen again. But I'm not apologizing for being with my woman. Fire me if you want to. I'll take my happy in love ass to another shop!"

We stared at each other and then Dave chuckled "You remind me of high school Melissa. I like you kid. Now seriously help me finish this car." I smiled and helped him.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Are you ready for the book to end?