16.

Melissa

I woke up to rough shaking. I sat up and I ran to the fridge and I downed an entire water bottle.

I sat on the bed and my legs were trembling. I felt kisses down my neck and I heard "I see why they call in nasty 19."

I slept with Finn.

She turned my face to her and she smiled "You survived all 7 rounds, be proud of yourself." Then she went in the bathroom.

I just sat there and I reflected on all the things that happened. I could still feel her warm hands and her mouth lingering on me.

We didn't have sex, I don't know what that was.

She did that on purpose because she knows how hard it would be for me to go back to him.

After she came out she went to her bag. "I left the water running for you."

Hot tears streamed down my face "Finn why would you do this, you know I won't go back to him. Why would you do that to me." She folded her arms "You know why I did it."

I glared and said "You're about to leave for years. That's so selfish Finn!"

She came over to me and kissed me. She held my neck and pulled me deeper into the kiss.

"I see one person in my future and it's you. When I go away I will not find anyone like you and I know that. But I swear Melissa, on everything I know and love I will come back for you. I just want you to wait for me. Just please don't give up on me. No one will treat you like I will. Please just..." She cried and hugged me.

"Please don't marry him, wait for me." I held her for a long time.

I let her go, "Come to my house every single day on winter break, I'm serious." She giggled and agreed.

I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. The shower washed a lot more than dirt off of me. The only thing I could really think about was why I don't feel guilty or upset about cheating on Stan. Two wrongs don't make a right yet I feel liberated.

I got out of the shower and I got dressed. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and left the bathroom. She sat on the bed.

I smiled "Good morning Finn." She looked at me and blushed softly "Hey beautiful." She stood up and I grabbed my necessities.

"Finn-" she cut me off, "I liked my name better when you moaned it."

I climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. I went up to her ear and softly moaned "Finn."

She quickly looked at me and I snickered. "I'm just joking." She stood up "Your jokes are going to get you handcuffed to the bedpost."

I guess I'll make jokes more often then.

I went to the door and she followed me out. She rode her skateboard to the elevator "She rides like a dream. This is better than sex."

I pressed the lobby button and said "Say that again and I'm throwing it away." She giggled.

We went to the dining hall and we sat together. After we made our food. Her waffle looked much better today.

"I'm going to hit the slopes with Logan today." I nodded and responded, "I'm trusting that you'll be safe and responsible." She agreed though I was still a bit nervous.

She took a huge bite and started choking. I patted her back.

I saw Stan come over. He sat down "Are you busy with this br-" I cracked my knuckles and he smiled softly "young lady...are you busy with this young lady today."

I smiled softly, "No so I can spend some time with you." I really didn't want to but I promised.

"Good, I'll go get ready, you can have these." He slid his three pieces of bacon on my plate. I sighed and Finn switched our plates.

She looked sad but she still had the majority of her waffle left. "thank you Finn." I ate the rest of her waffle.

How am I going to break off this engagement...

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who is your favorite male musician?