19.*

I climbed under her desk and Melissa stopped me. "No Finn, I have a lot of work to do." I looked up at her with a pout.

"Melissa what are you hiding from me, you never say no to head." She sighed.

"I slept with him." I got from under the desk and I said "Ew, did you suck-" she shook her head and I leant in, "Did he give you oral?"

She shook her head and sighed "I couldn't get turned on by him and I was cautious because I didn't want to catch something. We used lube and he had on a condom and I don't even want to think about it" that makes two of us.

I hmm'd and said "If I'm being honest with you Melissa...don't ever cheat on me again. Losing me will be a punishment you don't like."

Her eyes widened "You're giving me an ultimatum...really Finn." I was officially tired of this "Fine. Stay with him."

I was about to walk off but she grabbed my arm. I snatched it "I deserve more than this. I don't deserve you contemplating whether you should keep him or me when I've been faithful since the first day I laid eyes on you and I promised to do that forever."

"Ok Finn, I'll leave him just...don't leave me please." I was shocked and I whispered, "Are you serious-" she nodded and kissed me softly.

I could hear the door open so I dove under the desk. I then heard "Hey honey, guess what I decided to do."

She sighed softly "What Stan." He put something on the table "I know you left without eating breakfast so I made you eggs and bacon with a side of toast."

I believe he tries to be an asshole.

"I appreciate the gesture Stan, I do, but I don't eat pork and I'm allergic to eggs. Please get them off the desk before I go into anaphylactic shock." He sighed.

"I'm trying Melissa." Her desk was wooden so he couldn't see me. And she was wearing a skirt.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I smirked. "Stan I don't think I can do this anymore, I can't live this lie."

I pulled her underwear down and she held my head away from my meal. I struggled of course. They went back and forth and he came around the desk. She moved her hand and pulled into the desk, bringing my head in between her legs.

To see the next scene you have to visit the other book.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who is your least favorite Disney star and why?