Chapter 27

Sitting down in class, you internally groaned. There was a new student which, nobody actually knew the name of, and he sounded like a complete asshole. Growing up being taught not to judge people by how they look but their actions instead.

He's coming to take his girlfriend back.

That thought kept ringing in your mind, the possibility that the girl was a runaway and had only managed to get into the school to hide from the police. Maybe it was a good thing he was coming. Although, you were trying to push the negative thoughts out of your mind, you couldn't help but having an uneasy feeling in your stomach. You were worried to say the least and it would be the death of you.

You didn't know if anyone could see you deep in thought, or if you were just in your troubled mindset. You knew certain people would worry, those mainly being Jirou, Denki and Mina but other than that you would be left alone to think.

Your thoughts were rudely and abruptly forced to stop when the door was flung open by the new kid.

"Where is Y/n L/n? If she isn't absent I want her in front of me." He asked. You being afraid, just looked away and ignored him, covering your facial features the best you could. Everyone in the class stayed somewhat quiet about your existence and you quietly left to the bathroom before Aizawa could do roll call, thus, saving your ass from Chad.

'What the fuck? How did he find me?" You thought as you went back up to your dorm. You were going to do online classes for a while. There was no way you were going to be sitting in the same room as him.

You quickly sent a text out to the 1-A group chat. Everyone except Chad was on there so you wanted to put a disclaimer out.

You:
Do not tell Chad where I am. If I find out any of you have I will personally see to it that your small intestines are stapled to my wall as a reminder.

Mina:

Ok I got you baby, no telling
Chad anything. I'll keep an
eye on him he's a bit sketchy.

Bakugo:

I'll help you with getting people's
small intestines if you want. It's
probably better than studying for
the test I can already pass.

Todoroki:

Why is he even looking for you?
Is there something we should
know about?

You:

No. I'm not hiding anything. He is my ex. We ended because he cheated on me. He's probably going to make stuff up about me. Don't believe it, if you really want it confirming I can do so, but don't judge what he says as he's a liar.

Iida:

Can you all stop texting in class?

Tsuyu:

Iida, can you not be strict for once.
This is also serious. We need to be
there for Y/n, she is our classmate.

Denki:

I'm coming back to the dorm and
staying with you. I don't trust him
not to try and ask a teacher which
room you're in. I want to be there
just in case something goes wrong.

Iida:

Kaminari Denki, you cannot have
time off. You barely do enough work
as it is. I refuse to allow it.

You:

I'll tutor him. I have better grades than even you Iida. Just let him do what he wants. College is supposed to be the best time of your life.

Mineta:

No way! I want to be tutored by
Y/n. She's really hot! Plus, she's
smart. The entire package.

Jirou:

You are aware her and Denki are a thing right? They're going on a date. What would you think about other men hitting on your girlfriend whilst she's in a state of panic?

Mineta:

.......

Ochako:

Ok now that's settled back to the original question. Iida if you would please continue for us.

Iida:

I want no unwholesomeness in the dorms. You are consensual adults but
none of us want to hear that.

Midoriya:

Iida! You can't just say stuff like that.

Kirishima:

Well, anyways, who's up for a sleepover after today? I'm thinking about doing what we did last time!

Momo:

No. Now get back to work. Aizawa
has already seen us texting and Denki walked out. I think we may be in trouble later on if we don't do what is asked of us.

You:

I'm sorry I got you all in trouble and distracted you from your studies. I can text at break and lunch if you think that would be alright and more appropriate.