Chapter 28

You were startled by the sound of Kaminari walking through the door. You continued to stare down at your phone, hoping there were no tears going to fall from your eyes.

"So, what do we do about Chad?" Came the whisper of his voice, it soothed you a little as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You learned back into his shoulder resting your head there.

"I have no idea. He's only here because I dumped his cheating ass." Kaminari chuckled at your response before kissing you on the cheek.

"I won't lose you to him will I?"

"Don't be silly, why would I want to go back to him? He's manipulative and a general bastard that I wasted my time on. I have no feelings for him, I used to, but that was weeks ago before I found out about him cheating on me. I'm pretty sure he ruined every chance of us getting back together when he called me as if he had done nothing; I blocked his number and I refuse to have contact with him. Thus why I'm here in your arms and not with him in that bullshit classroom." You heard him chuckle and pull you closer to him if it were possible. "We should probably start with online work, we don't want to fall behind."

"Cuddles first Pikababy, we can catch up if we need to later."

"Babypika, I'm not cuddling with you, we have all the time in the world to do that. We only get one chance at education and I would not like to waste it." He pouted at your response making you roll your eyes and giggle.

"If you continue to giggle like that I'm not letting go of you."

"You're going to have to let go-"

"Nope, never."