Chapter 19

Scar face looked up, "and did you say something about my beautiful face?"

"Woah the burnt raisin can hear things with his ears, what a technological advancement."

Aggravating Toga's colleagues was amazing and you would never let them live down the names you called them for obvious reasons, you had started it this time though. Before anything more could be said Toga dragged you into the other room.

"Toga.. it was just getting funny.." you pouted as she had stopped you from embarrassing the two males in the other room.

"Y/n L/n. I tell you every time. You cannot say it in front of them. Scar face and crusty have anger issues. They will get to the point where I'm forced to keep you away due to the fact you don't leave them alone. I'm aware they start it a lot of the time, but please, don't go around trying to make them aggressive and aggravated, that's the last thing we need."

"Sorry Mother."

"Lose that tone with me young lady or I'll call your parents and tell them where you are."

"You wouldn't-"

"I would."

You gave up after that, despite knowing her threats were empty the fact your parents knew you came into a place like this would set the world spinning and you'd be in a shit ton of trouble. That was the last thing you needed when you had just gotten your independence.

"Here's your wig." Said the blond with a smile.

"Thank you Himiko." You looked at the time, you had under an hour before curfew was up and you would be locked out of the dorms. "Shit."

"What's up? You late for something?"

"I'm going to miss my curfew and be locked out. Then Kami will worry."

"Who's Kami?" She wiggled her eyebrows and made that look of she knows something is up.

"I don't have time for this, give me a lift?"

"Yeah, let's go."

The ride back was quiet and you were tense the whole time. Not only were you worried about being locked out but if Kami didn't see you at the dorm he would worry and get himself into trouble.

You arrived just ten minutes before curfew was over and breathed a sigh of relief. You thanked Himiko for the ride back and then hugged her.

"If you forget to text me I'll burn your wigs."

"Yes ma'am."

You both laughed and you went back inside to dorm room 420.