Chapter 14

School.

Hell.

Torture.

Hours of cruel endless studying.

Weeks worth of exams.

Teachers, who have the same rules and it's repeated over and over again.

The same boring lessons that you never signed up for, but had to take anyway.

You smiled remembering the day before when Kaminari was constantly flirting, you found his attempts cute and his smile dorky, yet it could all just be a stupid bet that he had when you first met.

You stood up and got ready for your daily hours of torture. You threw on a hoodie, some ripped jeans and began putting your hair and makeup how you would normally do it at home.

Surely nobody would mind if you didn't wear then everyone else wouldn't either right?

Wrong.

As soon as you walked in the building everyone was staring at you. Then came the whispers.

"My god what is she wearing?"

"She does know this is college and not preschool right?"

"Is she a virgin or something?"

Of course they asked if you were a virgin. You didn't look like the type to lose your v-card straight away after coming of age, and you hadn't, for obvious reasons.

1) You wanted your first time to be special.
2) You weren't some cheap skate whore. No offence to people who do live like that, you just didn't want to do it with anyone.
3) You didn't want rumours to spread about your body type or what you were like.
4) Why is it anyone's business anyway?

You sighed, knowing that today, was going to be an awful day. You walked into the room you had been assigned to as the timetables were changed so everyone got used to things, first lesson, homeroom.

You looked around and saw only a few people had arrived due to how early it was.

A boy with navy blue hair, a suit and glasses was stood at the front introducing himself and directing everyone what to do. He was called Tenya Iida.

You looked at the back and you saw a boy with black hair and he was also in a suit and  had a feather laid out on his desk. You walked over and introduced yourself.

"Hello, I'm Y/n L/n, I know you're probably the antisocial type due to the way you're sat trying to avoid everyone and focusing your attention on every thing but the people in the room, I just wanted to say hi and ask if we can become friends." You thought if you were forward you would be able to work on your anxiety. You just hoped you hadn't come off too strongly.

He gave a curt nod and replied, "I'm astonished by your observation skills Miss L/n, my name is Fumikage Tokoyami. It's a pleasure to meet you."

You were instructed to take the seat directly at the back in the corner. You got your sketchbook out and began to draw.

You must have zoned out because the room suddenly got louder. It was yelling. Lots of aggressive violent yelling.