Chapter 26

He set you down on your bed, tucking you in with a blanket and kissing your forehead, as he turned to leave you grasped his hand and pulled him back. "Give me the warmth back.." You mumbled to him as he came back toward you and smiled gently.

"Do you want cuddles?" You nodded, not even realising what was going on. In a few swift movements, he had you wrapped in his arms and your head buried into his chest.

He quickly checked his phone, turning the brightness down so it wouldn't disturb your sleep. He saw the photos from Mina and grinned. He was keeping those for a while. He quickly sent a message out to the group chat.

Group of Extras

Y/n is asleep in bed but
wants cuddles so I'm not
going to leave her. Sorry
for ditching you guys.

Pinky:

It's fine Denks. Stay with her.
God knows she likes you. For
goodness sake you're going
on a date with her in four days.

Thanks Mina, you're so very
supportive and not scary at all.

Pinky:

If I wasn't supportive and
scary, who would I be?

Manly Rocks:

You would be not Mina.

Anger Issues:

Well observed shitty hair.

Denki put his phone down after that and focused on making sure you were sleeping alright. He knew you were but seeing you at peace brought him peace. It sounds weird but he loved the feeling of having you in his arms or just you generally being around him. If you were happy, he felt happy and if you were sad he felt sad. It really is stupid things called Sympathy and Love.

The next day you woke up blushing as you were wrapped in someone's arms. You weren't going to lie it was comfortable and cosy but, you knew it had to end because you had school to deal with.

You skillfully removed yourself from the tangle of limbs and grabbed stuff for an actual shower. Obviously you had a hair dryer, if you didn't have one you'd be screwed.

You set the temperature to how you liked and locked the door. You got in the shower and cleaned yourself before getting out, wrapping a towel around yourself and drying your hair. Then you put your clothes on. There was no way you were staying in only a towel around Denki. You weren't going to bother with styling it. You felt like crap again but no one else had to know that. You went back to the kitchen and began to cook waffles.

By the time you were done making them, Denki had only just stumbled out of your room and made it to the table where you were just about to set both his and your food down.

"Pikababy you left me in bed.." He whined cutely, he was still half asleep. You ruffled his hair before sitting down.

"I had to, we have lessons today and I don't want to be late."

"Have you heard about the new kid?"

"New kid? No I haven't."

"Supposedly he's here to find his girlfriend and take her home."

"Why would his girlfriend be here in the first place if she didnt want to get away from him?"

"I have no idea."

By the time the conversation was over you had both already finished your food and Denki had found his way over to you to kiss you on the cheek.