Chapter 29

Enjoy the image I made of Trish fighting Shane in a boxing match.

You had finally just finished the work you were needing to complete for the day. It was pretty simple but you still struggled with maths. Curse who ever decided to put letters in maths. Sure you understood why there were numbers in English but why letters in maths? It made no sense. Why would you need to learn maths if you have a calculator?

Denki was just being Denki. There was no work done by him even if you helped him get to the answers. It even took you forever to get him to start. You didn't take a lunch break, which annoyed Denki a lot, you were going to be cooking some food for both you and him later, plus, you didn't want to fall behind as had been said before. Even so, you were still going to apologise to Denki before the day was over for not taking better care of your health.

"Pikababy, can you come here please? I need help." He whined from his room, he went there to sulk after you had left his embrace earlier. Obviously he had come out and seen you at times, he thought he had to make sure you were ok and your thoughts weren't too overbearing. It gave you comfort to know that he cared even if he was pretending to be upset because of your refusal to cuddle with him.

You got up and went to his room, it was nicely decorated, last time you had been in there you hadn't had a chance too look around. There were band posters of bands that you had no idea he liked, everything inside was either a shade of grey or black with accents of red,orange and yellow, it was safe to say that his room reminded you of fire, but it was very intriguing to say the least. You walked into his room to see him sprawled on the bed, laptop powered off in front of him. He lifted his head as he saw you enter and your e/c eyes met with his golden ones. You were getting more comfortable around him but when you made eye contact with him it still seemed to make your heart flutter.

"W-what do you need my help with again?" You stuttered out, looking down at the floor to try and avoid his gaze.