Chapter 9

You walked out of your bedroom and Kaminari, luckily, wasn't in there. You went to grab your phone to see it had been moved from where you left it.

"Looking for this?" Came the voice you knew all too well.

"Kaminari give me my phone." You demanded.

"I'd rather not."

"And why's that?"

"Because you threatened to hit me multiple times in two days."

You walked over to him to try and grab your phone back. However, he just put it on top of the higher up cupboards in the kitchen.

"Why would you do that you know I can't reach..?!" You whined. (Sorry if you're tall in real life, you're short in this story).

"Until you say sorry and mean it you're not getting it back."

"I'd rather just climb up and get it." You said cockily, turning around to push Kaminari away to give you room to climb up. You regretted it instantly as he wrapped his arms around you locking you in a position impossible to escape unless you kicked him in the groin. Yet that could be fatal.

You were going to have to suck up your pride an apologise.

"Kami..?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for threatening to hit you multiple times in two days."

"It's fine. I'll let you go now." Then he smiled that smile that made him look so innocent. Everyone who knew him clearly knew he wasn't. He let you out of his grip and grabbed your phone handing it back to you gently.

"Thank you Kami." You smiled innocently at him and he didn't seem to notice.

"You're welcome, I uh, just wanted to say that you er, well, you look great in your, erm.."

"Cosplay?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you Kami." You giggled and walked back in to your room to scroll through audios on Tac Tic ( I am not getting copyrighted here..) you decided on a few and used them.

However, you didn't know Kaminari was watching you through a crack in the door.

Once you finished one he knocked and pretended he hadn't seen anything you had just done.

"Hey Y/n.. Do you have a cosplay I could try, it sounds fun?"

"I have the perfect one for you!" You squealed pulling him into your room and looking around for a brown wig. "You can be Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc!"

"Who's that?" Your face dropped.

"How have you never watched or played Danganronpa?! It's so cool and the headmaster is a psychopath but he's funny."

"You still want me to cosplay with you?"

"Yes! I can just tell you how he would act! Let me just find a picture of him and then you can find similar clothes in your wardrobe right?"

"Yeah that shouldn't be too hard."

You looked at a picture of Naegi on the Internet before screenshotting it and sending it to Kaminari. His phone pinged and he looked at it. His face lit up once again.

"I have an almost replica of that in my wardrobe."

"Ok I'm going to change my cosplay so go get changed and don't come in this time without knocking." Kaminari nodded and scooted off to his room leaving you to your own devices.

You wondered which character to do before finally settling on Celestia Ludenberg. You got out the wig outfit and accessories, including the contacts.

You got changed into the cosplay pretty easily and quickly, seeing as you used almost the same makeup with all your cosplays, foundation, concealer and subtle eyeliner, and if needed fake freckles or contact lenses.

You were upset taking off Miku but you got to cosplay with someone this time, you had tried it with your brother but he never actually let you put a wig on him.

You had gotten the wig and dress on just as Kaminari knocked.

"Kami it's safe to come in. Once you're in I'll put your wig on and we can do dumb crackhead videos on tac tic."

"Sounds fun." He laughed.