Chapter 7

You woke up the next day to be in your bed with Kaminari laying next you, you had no recollection of actually getting to your bed, so you assumed he carried you and just fell asleep there. His hair was stuck up everywhere, his shirt slightly ruffled up, exposing his abs. You quietly giggled a little before getting up quietly and walking out to see what was in the fridge for breakfast.

You grabbed two bowls and the milk and poured out your (favourite cereal) in the bowls, you only poured milk in your own to prevent Kaminari's from going soggy.

You began to eat and thought about what you needed to do today which included finding a couple of friends, going on the tour the college provided to show people around so you didn't get lost, getting your school timetable and also getting the notebooks you needed for lessons.

By the time you had thought about it you had finished eating so you went to brush your teeth and get in the shower, after grabbing a towel and clothes from your room.

You washed your hair and your body, removing any grime or dirt you had picked up from staying in a new place without cleaning it yourself.

Once you were done in the shower you dried off and styled your hair in  (hairstyle) before getting dressed into a comfortable outfit. You walked into the living room to see Kaminari without a shirt again.

"Kaminari. Put a fucking shirt on before I slap you with my shoe." You threatened. He looked up at you with fearful eyes before running back to his room and grabbing a shirt. You giggled as he edged around the room trying not to be seen by you for the fear of being slapped by a shoe.

"Kami, I need to go out and do a few things in order for me to not get lost or be a loner at this college. Therefore, I'm leaving you here. Also, I wasn't ever gping to hit you with a shoe, don't be so afraid." You then walked out of the room closing the door behind you. Unknown to you, Kaminari was blushing at the fact you had managed to make him do whatever it was by using a fake threat. He wasn't embarrassed, just falling for you, hard. Also, since when were you using nicknames for him? Maybe he would have to come up with one for you.