Chapter 13

At some point during the night, you and Kaminari must have become entangled together. It was weird waking up to see his chest and to be able to feel his arms protectively wrapped around you. You liked it though, he possibly had a major crush you, of course you liked him back, who wouldn't? Yet, you couldn't be certain he liked you, he seemed like the playboy type and could've just been leading you on.

You frowned at the thought. Just at that moment, you felt Denki move, he held you closer to his larger frame and mumbled something. You couldn't quite make out what he said, something along the lines of,
"Don't leave. I like your knee." You smiled faintly at his idiotic self, then slowly began to drift back into a small sleep.

A couple of hours later you were woken up by the shifting of the boy you were using as a pillow.

"Good morning Pikababy." He said grinning.

"Jesus Christ, what on earth has you so happy?" You asked. At this he laughed.

"Well, I'm happy because I've just woken up next to the girl of my dreams." You couldn't help but blush, he kept complimenting you to see how far he could go until you either went back to sleep or you got out of bed.

"You're so cheesy!" You exclaimed laughing slightly. You reluctantly pushed his arms off of you, and went to your room. School started tomorrow and you had books and stuff to prepare. You hoped people you knew would be in your class which you were informed was called 1A. Top of the school. All you needed to do was pass and you'd be fine. Then once you pass you can work on improving and getting better.