Chapter 33

Doing lessons was hard, specifically after you woke up hearing Mina threatening to "bitch slap" Denki. They were being obnoxiously loud, and everyone knew the only work that would be produced for the next two days, would only be from you. Hearing them have their petty arguments (over why Mina should keep her short pink hair and match it with her black gummy bear earrings or if she should have blue hair and wear really bold eyeliner all the time) normally would have made you laugh, but that would've alerted them to you being awake and you didn't want to be dragged into that at only 10 AM.

You had finished your morning lessons earlier than you thought you would and Mina strolled into your room. Probably expecting you to be asleep.

"Y/n why aren't you in bed still? We all know you get no sleep usually. Is that work?! Sweetie, come watch 'How To Train Your Dragon' with us." She sounded agitated and she was whining. You knew she only wanted to see Denki cuddle you.

"Mina, why are you still here? Shouldn't you be doing your work, instead of pestering me?" You quickly looked back to your laptop to check your emails and see if you needed to respond to anything.

"Y/n I swear on my zodiac sign if you don't get out of this room right now I'm going to pick you up and walk you out of here. You have five minutes."

"But-"

"No buts Sweetie. We don't argue back in this household. Now get your cute ass into that living room so we can socialise." She raised her eyebrow at you, sort of daring you to argue against her.

"Mina-"

"I don't want to hear it." She winked and walked out of the room.

'This wretched girl, I will personally cook her and feed her to Chad.' You thought before grabbing your phone and laptop and heading into the living room where you saw Denki and Mina having a pillow fight. You turned to walk out of the room, that was, before a pillow was thrown at you. With mock anger you turned around.

"It was Denks!" Mina exclaimed before running out of your dorm. She would probably be back later but for now it didn't matter.

"Pikababy I swear I did not throw the pillow at you." He pouted and gave the puppy eyes that you couldn't resist. You were soft for them and you were even softer for the man in front of you.

"I know you didn't. Mina has been on my case since she walked into my room." You sighed, causing Denki to stand up and take hold of your laptop, placing it on the desk and then wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into the embrace that you loved so much.

"How about... we lock the door and then don't allow Mina back in?" He said chuckling lightly, causing you to giggle.

"That's a bit unfair don't you think?"

"Nah, she's just after photos of us cuddling and stuff so she can crop our faces out and add it to her special couple aesthetic blog." He sighed lightly.

"She has one of those?" You questioned, eyes wide, you knew she took photos of you but you thought that was because she was a photography major and needed inspiration for her portfolio, you knew she had taken other photos but if they were up on the internet for everyone to see... The thought alone made you shiver.

"So I take it we are locking her out then?" He asked, letting go of you and walking towards the door, whilst you pouted from him letting go of you.

"I guess we are." You heard the click of the door locking and then saw Denki almost run and trip over on the way back to you to cuddle, or so you thought, instead he picked you up and plopped you on the sofa, he then climbed on top of you so he was knelt above your abdomen. Much to your surprise, not really, he started tickling you.

"Babypika..I swear to..god if you don't stop..tickling me I'm not..cuddling you for a fortnight." You managed to get out between laughs and breathing.

"You gotta say it Princess." He kept on tickling you.

"Say what?"

"That you think I am the most handsome and the cutest boy you have ever laid eyes on and that you love me so, so, very much." He smiled down at you, pausing his tickling assault to kiss your forehead, before beginning his second wave of attacks.

"Why do.. I need to.. say that?" You managed to get out, after your face turned red and you couldn't help but laugh at his actions. You knew what he said was exactly how you felt about him but having to say it? It made you go brain dead, how can you confess something like that so easily.

"Because you and I both know it's the truth Pikababy." He elongated his pronunciation to sound more teasing. At this point you couldn't stop laughing and although you wanted him to stop, the smile on his face was worth getting stitches in your side from laughing too much. Knowing there was no other way out, you decided to face what you had to do. Getting him to stop tickling you so you can catch your breath and also say what you need to.

"Kaminari Denki, you the cutest and most handsome person I have ever laid my eyes on. I love you so much. Now please let me up I need the goddamn toilet after you decided tickling me was funny."

"I love you too Y/n." He kisses your cheek before letting you get up and go to the bathroom. Once you're done you find that he was waiting for you to come out, once you do he grabs you and takes you to his room.

"Now what am I being forced to do involuntarily?" You asked playfully.

"You are coming with me to cuddle and plan our date."

"Denks, why do I need to help you plan it?"

"Because it needs to be fun for both of us." He pouts.

"No, baby don't pout, I didn't mean it like that, I'd just like for you to surprise me, then for the date after that I can surprise you."

"Ok!" He seemed a lot cheered now and you kissed his cheek.

"Again." So you kissed his cheek once more.

"Again." This time when you went in he turned and you pecked his lips causing you to turn a deeper shade of red whilst he smiled and cuddled you closer to him.