Chapter 2

"M-meet the band?" You stuttered. Cursing at yourself mentally for it. It was a bad habit, people seem to ignore it though which helps significantly with your self esteem.

"Yeah. You were one of out first fans. We see you almost every time we perform here." She laughed a little, shaking her head.

"I come as often as I can, I guess it is still almost every time." You said, looking down at the ground feeling kind of embarrassed that they had noticed it.

Jirou laughed and gestured for you to follow her. You wiped your eyes quickly and followed her as excitement built up in your body. As you walked backstage  you were surprised that it was quite busy. People were everywhere so suddenly. Your palms started sweating and your breathing became heavier.

'I am not having a panic attack now whilst all these people can see and laugh about it.'

You suddenly stopped and everything you heard became muffled, you didn't really know what was happening and your body slowly fell towards the ground. You were dazed. Everything went black and you didn't even know that someone had caught you just before you banged your head off one of the amps backstage.

When you woke up you were surrounded by people. Mostly complete strangers who must've witnessed what happened, you felt small and frail and began to sit up, desperately wanting to be away from all the prying eyes.

"W-what happened?" You asked, expecting to be ignored however, you were faced with a pair of golden eyes. They sent shivers up your spine yet they were so hypnotic.

"Oh you're ok!" Came the voice of your mother. You didn't remember her getting here at all.

"M-mum?" When did she get here?

"You passed out again. You could've seriously injured your head if this young man hadn't caught you in time." She ranted after pointing to the boy with the golden eyes. Whom you recognised to be one of the members from your favourite band; Kaminari; the experimental one. She continues her rant, saying you needed to be more careful and that it was lucky that your phone had an emergency call option which they called her with. Yet you couldn't listen, you had zoned out being unable to help yourself. You couldn't help but stare at the boy in front of you.

Then he met your gaze and you blushed instantly. You would never admit it but you secretly had a 'little' crush on Kaminari. Anyone who knew you long enough knew it. Yet whenever asked, you denied it instantly. He was from a different world, and you did have a boyfriend. It would never have worked.

Kaminari POV:

I'm so glad I caught her. If she'd have hit her head I would've regretted it till I died. I gently set her on the sofa as the rest of my band came over. Jirou looked unusually worried. Bakugou couldn't care less as is the usual. Sero and Kirishima, being goof balls, Sero losing badly at rock paper scissors but still insisting they play another round until he wins. It's surprising he hasn't worked out that Kirishima always picks rock.

"Jirou what exactly happened?" I asked.

"I caught her crying after I overheard her phone call, and so I wanted to cheer her up. I brought her to meet you guys as she is one of our first fans, surely you should recognise her because you always check if she's here when we go out on stage" She rolled her eyes. "but then she got very worked up and seemed to be heavily overthinking and before I could react she was falling, swaying in and out of consciousness."

"And you didn't think to catch her?" I shook my head.

"Jesus Kaminari. Lay off a bit. Never expected you to care so much about someone, you little fuckboy." Smirked Bakugou, once again starting something for no reason.

"I'll have you know I'm a virgin!" I said defending myself. My defence came out a bit louder than I had meant it to getting a few weird looks from people elsewhere. I laughed awkwardly as Bakugou began snickering to himself. He wins again.

Before anyone could say anything else Bakugou grabbed her phone and called her mother. He explained everything that had happened and her mother was coming to pick her up. It was a bit weird that he knew her mum was on the emergency dial but maybe that's because his emergency number is his mum's. After around twenty minutes her mother walked in, pale as a ghost.

"My poor baby." She muttered. Before she looked around with realisation. "You guys are the band she's obsessed with! Now I understand why she's at this place all the time. I can't thank you all enough for contacting me." He rmother seemed nice, she smiled at us all before moving to her daughter's side.

Then she began waking up. I can't deny it, this girl was cute. The way her h/c h/l framed her face and her eyes shone in the lights as they regained more life every second. Her s/c skin looked so soft and smooth, maybe as a conversation starter I could ask what she uses to cleanse or ask the brand of her moisturiser? To everyone else I probably seemed to be entranced by her beauty as Kirishima nudged me snapping me out of my daze with a knowing look. I blushed a little, moving away from the scene slightly, not wanting to get caught staring again.

"W-what happened?" She asked. Her voice sounded so light and genuine. I wanted to know this girl so much more. She intrigued me so much. I was going to answer her question and then her mother barged over and started ranting about being careful. I chuckled to myself as it seemed she wasn't paying attention. Her eyes darted around the room and continued to until she found a focal point, it appeared to be in the general direction of my face. I guessed she was just trying to ground herself.

I looked away and then back to her only to meet her soft gaze. We locked eyes before she blushed and looked away. I chuckled again before turning to the table and getting a pen and writing my personal number on it. It was hard to remember that I have two numbers, a business one and a personal one. Maybe being famous isn't what I should aspire to, but I should be focusing on having one phone number.

Once her mum had walked off to get her daughter some water, she fully sat up and looked vaguely uncomfortable. I went and sat next to her.

"Hey I'm Kaminari Denki!" I said, my voice seeming overly enthusiastic as usual. It wasn't put on, I just couldn't help it. Especially not around this lady.

"F/n L/n but you can call me Y/n." She said smiling. My heart just did a flip. I've been blessed with meeting a real angel. Then I remembered I wanted to give her my number. Hopefully, there would be no cheap pick-up lines that get blurted out accidentally.

"Y/n... That's a cool name. Can I get your number?" I asked trying not to make it awkward. It was definitely awkward.

"S-sure." She replied with a small smile, that cute voice sounding more  beautiful every time I hear it. We exchanged numbers and her mum came back and she had to leave, hopefully she would get some rest and would be ok. However, I made sure she got a group photo with us before she left, that was the whole reason she was invited backstage and fainted, its not her fault she got overwhelmed by the bustle back here anyway, so it would have been worth nothing if she left without it.