Chapter 15

You looked up and of course you saw Bakugou. He was definitely yelling more than usual. It made you wonder why. It could've been anything, from a spider being under his seat placed by Sero, his mother calling him to yell but when you listened to the words, you heard he was yelling at a person named 'Deku.'

You rolled your eyes, knowing that the reason for this was because Bakugou was afraid to be outshone by anyone, it kind of annoyed you, but, you didn't know them personally so it wasn't any of your business.

You continued your sketch and when you looked at what you had been drawing, your eyes went wide. You had sat and drawn the band from when you went to one of their concerts. You knew it still needed colours and shading added but a hand was placed on your shoulder unexpectedly.

"Hey Pikababy." The voice said, who must obviously have been Kaminari. "What're you drawing?"

You quickly snapped the book shut and pretended you hadn't been drawing. "What? I wasn't drawing."

"Pikababy... you do realise, I saw what you were drawing but I just wanted you to tell me." Your face flushed a deep crimson and you looked away embarrassed. "Hey, there's no shame in it, honestly I think it looks amazing, if you get a final piece done I can have you speak with the band manager and you can design album covers for us."

You shook your head. "I.. Kami, you know I'm not good with people, I can't just draw a rough sketch, have one person say it's great and then others tear it down. I understand you think it's a good opportunity, but I'm fine."

Kami looked at you trying to scan your face for a contradiction, once he was satisfied after not finding one he sighed. "I suppose that's fair. If you change your mind remember I'm your dorm mate and I'll only be a knock away."

You returned your gaze to the front of the room, you saw what looked to be a homeless man, then you realised he was Aizawa Shota. The teacher who managed to expel a full class without a second thought.

"I would expect you're all here to learn and not to disrupt it."

All the gazes in the room turned to him. "Now that I've got your attention I must ask, why are you all so loud?"