Chapter 32

Denki POV:

Going to sleep with someone in your arms is great but waking up without them there and having a pink haired pansexual would end up being the reason you want to curl up into a ball and cry.

"Mina what the heck do you want this time? It's too early to be up." I asked yawning and trying to steal my covers back from her ring adorned hands.

"I got sent home for two days not that it matters much so I want to help you plan Chad's death!" She exclaimed, seemingly being way too proud of herself.

"I'm not even going to ask. Can we talk later? I was having a brilliant dream about why cheese has holes..."

"Fine but I'm changing the Wi-Fi password."

"Mina Ashido I will have you executed."

"Denks, no you won't. We have been friends for too long and you need me to set you up with Y/n."

"Mina, we are going on a date in like three..? Yeah, three days. I asked her myself and therefore, that makes me, a good person."

"Denks, asking someone out does not make you a nice person." Mina casually smirked.

"It should. Now get out before I suffocate you with my pillow." I turned over to face the other way to try and avoid her.

"We both know you won't."

"Just watch Missy I'll have you publically executed on Club Penguin or Roblox. Maybe even both and Minecraft."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

"I'll go hit on Y/n. They're so cute and pretty. Plus I doubt they're straight, if they are my gaydar is wrong."

"Your 'gaydar' is always wrong that's why you end up turning up on dates with gay men, dressed in a suit and a fake beard, instead of anyone you try and set them up with."

"You're so rude. You're getting kicked from the group chat."

"Eijiro will add me again."

"I'll remove his admin too."

"Bitch."

"You love me platonically."

"Yeah sure I do." I stated sarcastically, rolling my eyes as she scoffed at me.

"You love Y/n though." She said winking at me and then wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'll tell Chad you love him."

"See what happens hoe I'll flatten you."

"Do it pussy."

"Oh it's on mother trucker."

"Imagine not even being allowed to say the f word." As this was said, I over reacted and made a loud gasping noise. Due to this I ended up with a slap on the back of my head and a glare from Mina.

"I can say it Denks, don't push it. You won't like it when I stick my foot up your ass and break it off in there."

"Wow that's vulgar."

"That's it. Get out of this room."

"This is my room?"

"Go hug Y/n or something. You need to leave this room more anyway."

She quickly pushed me out of the room and blocked the entrance to getting back in. Only Mina would get herself in trouble to come and pester someone she 'treasures.'

I walked out of my room and went to grab cereal, I was hungry and cereal always fills problems. Mentally I made a letter to all those people who put the milk in after the cereal, saying that they're stupid. This includes Bakugo. Never thought I'd be as smart or if not smarter than him if I'm honest.