Chapter 35

The day had finally come. You were going on your date with Denki.

You only had one problem, you didn't know what you were doing, where you were going and what the weather would be like so your outfit choices were limited, Denki wasn't answering his phone and you were due on your period in the next 48 hours.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by someone knocking on the main door. The knocking was accompanied by hushed talking, before a voice was cleared and called out to you.

"Y/n sweetie, open the door we've come to get you ready."

"Who is it?"

"Momo, Jirou, Mina and Tsuyu."

"Ok let me get the key."

Once you had found the key and opened the door you were practically jumped on by the four women in front of you.

"So, we brought outfits, make up, hair straighteners, curling irons, nail polish, acrylic nails, heels, trainers, boots. What do you need?" Came Tsuyu holding up one of the many bags.

"I'm not sure." You said, looking down at your feet.

"That's why we're here!"

A few hours later, you were ready for your date, Mina had received a message saying what was planned for the date, nothing too complicated, so dressing up wasn't necessary, yet, Mina felt it was compulsory.

You were now dressed up, with your mug beat, and as Mina put it, you were 'slaying.'

"Don't you guys think we should leave? We should give the two lovebirds some time to themselves when he comes and knocks on the door." Tsuyu,  andquite rightly you thought, pointed out.

"No. I have to film it." Mina whined.

"Why on earth do you need to film it?" You asked pointedly.

"My baby Y/n has grown up and is getting ready to leave the nest." She said, wiping fake tears from her ridiculously long false lashes.

"Mina, you're not her mother." Momo said laughing.

"I'm on the phone with her right now." she laughed, showing the contact and clicking video call option.

"I'm not even going to ask." You laughed.

"You probably shouldn't."

"Hello?"  There was the voice you recognised as your mother's.

"Hi Mrs L/n!" Mina yelled smiling into the phone screen. "Do you want to see your daughter?"

"Has she done something bad? You're not in hospital are you?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. She's going on a date."

You then heard your mum calling for your dad, and your brother.

"So would you all like the reveal of what she's wearing?"

A symphony of voices in a general agreement sounded from the other end.

"Ok I'm turning the camera around~" Mina sang. "Y/n strike a pose!"

"What do I need to pose for? It's my family." You said laughing.

"I, Mina Ashido, along with Kyoka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, and Momo Yaoyorozu created this masterpiece, so if you do not get the most out of it, starting from now, it will cause problems." She said smiling widely.

"You don't have to do a lot of posing, just even doing a peace sign is enough."  Came the voice of your dad.

Then there was a knock on the door. Once again, Kaminari is your saviour.

"We have to go, bye Y/n's family it was nice speaking to you." Mina said before ending the call. "Now let's get you on your date."