Chapter 34

There are a lot of things you wished you could see forever, one being Denki's bright and cheery smile, or the way he mumbles the most random things whilst he sleeps, but, nothing lasts forever.

You were still cuddling Denki when going woke up, there was no doubt he never wanted to let you go, yet when there was a repetitive series of knocks, you knew you had to leave his embrace, you went to the door quietly, just hoping who ever was there would leave so you could go back to being with Denki, yet that would all change when you heard the voice of none other than Chad.

"Y/n baby..! Open the door! I'm sorry, it was a mistake... I still love you." He sounded almost pathetic, begging for you to open the door. You instantly stepped back, not wanting to face him.

"Y/n! Don't be like this... We all know you're just a silly virgin, and you overreact about almost everything, you just weren't ready, and I had urges! It's really not my fault. I love you so much, please open the door." He knocked again, but with much more aggression, the door looked like it was shaking as if there was an earthquake, yet no dangerous seismic activity or threats were taking place.

Looking over to Denki, you saw he was beginning to wake up. This wouldn't be good, you were bordering panicking and messaging the group chat to get Chad away, when the door began to violently rattle. You began pacing trying to gather your thoughts, you were sure you would burn a hole into the flooring if you kept it up.

"Pikababy? What are you doing?" You heard the voice of the golden eyed boy, as he got up to grab both your hands and stop you from pacing.

"I-" Being cut off by the door being pounded on and more aggressive yelling from the brunette you used to date. Denki looked over to the door and then back to you.

"Go hide in the bathroom, lock the door, take your phone with you, do not and I repeat, do not open the door for anyone, I'll message you when it's safe for you. I don't know what this man wants, but he's not speaking to you unless he goes through me and all your other friends too. I promise. I don't know how bad the situation is, but for your safety please go and hide." He kissed your forehead before he left to look out of the peep hole of the door.

Not wanting to put Denki in more danger or yourself, you went to the bathroom with your phone, and locked the door. Listening out to see what's going on. You heard the door open, and yelling mainly from Chad.

"Where is she?"

"Who? A lot of people use she/her pronouns, it could be anyone."

"Y/n, you scum bag!" Chad seemed to get louder and angrier with the more he didn't get what he wanted.

"The only scum I see here is you to be honest if I stepped on you I'd buy new shoes, burn the old ones, the socks I was wearing and bleach my feet." You smiled at that, knowing if you made a noise it wouldn't help the situation.

"Shut the fuck up! Who do you think you are?! Budget pikachu?"

"Who do you think you are? A stalker or something..? Usually when people break up with you, they want to avoid as much contact as possible. With you, I can see why someone would want to remove you from their life."

"Don't you try and be smart with me, she never even broke up with me! Y/n is nothing but a liar and a cheat, why do you think she made herself scarce when I was with my sister?! She's a virgin and won't let anyone near her! Do you know how hard that is?!"

"Listen, virginity means nothing, you don't lose anything, you just experience something you haven't done before, that's all it is, an experience."

"Then what about the hymen?! Why would the body have that if it didn't mean something?"

"You mean like how we have an appendix, that also does nothing. The hymen can be broken by daily activity, it means nothing. Also, I don't think making out with your sister, and going on dates with her is normal. If anything you're a liar, and I don't like liars. So please make yourself scarce."

"Why are you defending her? Do you love her or something?"

"I do love her, probably more than you ever did. Also, how much do you really love her if you're willing to bad mouth her behind her back? Please leave, I'd hate to have you escorted out."

"You little shit! You think you're all tough because you have a crush on my girlfriend-"

"Ex girlfriend."

"No she's my girlfriend."

"What part of she's not and she broke up with you do you not understand!?" You'd never heard Denki get angry before, only playful when he was with friends but this Denki, is one you would never like to witness ever again.

"Ok little boy, seeing as you want to play big hero and save the girl that belongs to someone else, let's see how well you can dodge my fists-"

"She's not property, Y/n is a living being, with feelings, emotions and a brain. You don't own her, you never did. You want to hit me, that's fine, go ahead."

"Seeing as I was given permission, you can't do anything."

After that you heard struggling, angered yells and what sounded like a bone cracking, finally, a door slammed.

Then nothing. Just pure silence until you felt your phone vibrate. You looked and saw a message from Denki.

Denki:

Pikababy, you ok in there? I'm so sorry you heard all that, he's a pain in the ass.  Please don't be scared of opening the door, I'd understand if you were afraid, but I'm so sorry. You can come out when you're ready :)

You unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom, before finding Denki and pulling him into a kiss that was more of a peck than anything else.

"T-Thank you."

"Anytime Princess." He winked at you before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" You scanned his hands and his face for visible marks.

"He punched me in the face, it'll bruise, but I'm sure it'll heal soon if you kiss it better."

"You're such a flirt!"

"You love it."

"I do and that's the sad part." You pouted, before asking him where he got hit and albeit blushing, kissed it better for him.

"Shall we try and take your mind off of it?"

"That would be great, thank you."