Chapter 31

You both woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. It must have been the next day because when you checked the time it was around eight in the morning. Realising you had once again, slept in the same bed as Denki made you blush beet red. You carefully got away from him trying to avoid waking him as the knocks sounded again. You internally groaned as they would make your crush wake up.

You opened the door revealing Mina with a brighter shade of pink hair than last time you saw her beautiful face.

"Hey bestie, so I may or may not have started a fight and gotten 'sent to the dorms' for two days." She explained smiling.

"Who did you fight and why?" You asked narrowing your eyes knowing it was way too early for all this.

"I fought Chad because he was saying he was going to kill Denks."

"Pop off I guess. Can I go back inside now or?"

"Nope. You're letting me in and we are going to have me third wheeling whilst Denks whines for your attention and you blush." She said giggling.

"Mina Ashido, you are not coming into this Christian dorm." You said leaning on the door and rubbing your eyes because you were still very tired.

"What on earth do you mean? I'll have you know I was baptised." She frowned making you realise she was either lying or telling the truth. It would probably be the former but you had no actual idea.

"I believe you so much." You said and rolled your eyes. "You best come in before Iida comes and yells at you for starting a fight." You opened the door further and let her in. "I'm going back to bed. Watch something on TV I guess."

You walked back to your room and collapsed onto your bed. Unknowingly resulting in Mina waking up Denki to cause some trouble.