Chapter 44: New Friends

This is the moment you've all been waiting for, an interaction with the characters from Into the Light and A Ronin's Harem. Myself and OctoTeen have been working on this and coming up with the best case scenario, and this is the end result. Check out OctoTeen and read A Ronin's Harem, as he will also be posting this scenario as well, but in the points of view of his own characters.

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was early in the morning, and myself and Marie were lying down in bed after we had sex last night on Valentine's Day. I felt a little nudge on my shoulder, and I woke up to see Marie smiling at me. And it's a good thing that I'm not being woken up by the fucking sunlight every day of the week back when I was living with Pearl and Marina in the mansion, and that shit bothered me so much that I wanted curtains in there.

Marie: Good morning, Azazel.

Azazel: Morning, Marie.

I kissed her cheek, and she giggled as a response.

Marie: I had so much fun last night.

Azazel: So did I.

She got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. After a bit, she got dressed into the kimono she wore on Valentine's Day.

Marie: Sleep well, my prince.

She heads downstairs to get herself some breakfast, and I went back to sleep. As I was sleeping, I was having nightmares brought about by the Darklyoni Massacre.

Azazel: No..... Father..... *I said in my sleep*

-In the dream world-

The palace was on fire, people were being slaughtered, tortured, raped, and sold into slavery. My mother grabbed onto me and Alice as we ran through the secret passage after my father had been murdered. So much death and destruction was around me, and I watched as the Octarians destroyed my home.

-Back to reality-

I had a weird feeling, as in someone was on top of me. It was even weirder when the voice spoke up and sounded like a female.

???: What. The. Fuck. He's alive?!

The feeling was gone, as I slowly got up from the shouting.

Azazel: Diana, could you not shout at me again? For the last time, I did nothing to Bordeau-

I then immediately looked upon the mysterious kunoichi.

Azazel: How the fuck did you get in my house?! *I got up from my bed, and I was still naked*

???: Heh... Let's just say I became hungry, sensed your soul, and came to eat your soul before realizing that you were the Azazel and a Highling.

Azazel: Let me get this straight; you came here to feast upon my soul... only to stop when you recognized me?

???: Yep. I'm a succubus after all.

Azazel: Huh... and here I thought my adventures were weird back when I fought Merasmus.

???: I see.

She sheathed her tessen and ninjato before pulling down her mask to reveal her face.