Chapter 43: Marie (🍋)

You guys know the drill back in chapters 28 and 33; if you don't like these type of content, move on to the next chapter. This lemon is a continuation of my Valentine's Day special. So if you haven't seen it, check it out.

You've been warned.

---

In the last chapter of Into the Light

And once we had finished dancing, I held her in my embrace we we shared a deep and passionate kiss.

Azazel: How shall we end this lovely night, m'lady?

Marie: Well.... I think I know one way. Follow me.

Azazel: Alrighty.

We make our way to my room and lie down on my bed.

---

(Azazel's POV)

Myself and Marie were now lying down on my bed, with Marie snuggling close to me.

Marie: Hey, Azazel.

Azazel: Yeah?

Marie: Do you want to have sex with me?

Azazel: At this point, Marie... how can I not say no? It's Valentine's Day, we're already close together, so of course I would like to have sex with you.

Marie: That's good to hear.

Marie proceeds to get onto my lap and we make out. As we made out for a bit, I went on to slip my tongue into her mouth, and she went along with it and tongue wrestles with me. I also went on to slip my hand through her kimono and rub her woomy, and since she isn't wearing panties because she's wearing a kimono, I could feel everything.

Marie lets out muffled moans because we were making out, and I used my free hand to grope her boobs. This caused her to moan a bit more and so she broke off the make out to remove her kimono, leaving her butt-naked. I also went to remove my clothes minus my boxers and we went back to making out and I going back to pleasing her. While doing all of this, Marie was grinding her wet woomy on my crotch and I decided to stop making out with her and did two things; I decided to finger her woomy, and play with her boobs more thoroughly.

Marie: Ahh~ That's so good~

With Marie's voice no longer muffled, I could hear her blissful moans as I please her boobs and finger her woomy. To please her even more, I went on to finger her faster and please her boobs more thoroughly. This causes her moans to become louder as I please her like this.

Marie: Ahh~ Just like that~

I decided to stop fingering her and moved my head towards her woomy. There, I went on to lick it and this caused her to moan quite loudly.

Marie: Ahh~ Much better~

I continue on with licking her woomy and I went on to thrust my tongue into it, causing her to moan quite loudly. I eventually went on to thrust my tongue faster and deeper into her woomy, and even went as far as to swirl inside of it, causing Marie to become a moaning mess. As I continue on with pleasuring Marie for a while now, she could feel her climax slowly creeping up on her. I then went on to thrust my tongue at a faster pace, making her moan even louder and building number climax even more, to the point where it felt like she's about to blow, as demonstrated by the incentive twitching on her body.

Marie: Ahh~ I'm gonna cum~

Despite saying that out loud, she decides to hold it back to savor this moment with me. This allowed me to pleasure her woomy added even faster rate.

Marie: Ahh~ Ahhh~! Ahhhh~!! Ahhhhh~!!!

She moans/screams as she reaches her limit and climaxes, squirting her love juices all over my tongue. I take my tongue out of her woomy and rub it a bit