Chapter 47: A Squid on the Auraxian Front

Well... here we go again. We're crossing over with another series, but this time... we are crossing over with PlanetSide. Not only are we crossing over with PlanetSide 2, but we're crossing over with the original PlanetSide from 2003. I'm gonna do the whole disclaimer thing again like in my Girls' Frontline, Girls und Panzer and Team Fortress 2 chapter... don't be too mad that this isn't Splatoon as a whole. Myself and OctoTeen decided to make this happen and we're pushing forward into the idea to make the story more interesting for our readers. Hope you guys enjoy, and I'll see you dudes later.

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

I kept on going through the wormhole to head on home.

Azazel: Finally... I'm going home.

I had reached the end of my destination, but instead of being at my house in Inkopolis or the K/DA skyscraper in Osaka, I was instead shanghaied to an arid and dry continent; with nothing buy canyons, deserts, and what appears to be a savannah. [For you guys who don't play PlanetSide 2, he's on Indar.]

Azazel:

As I stood there, I can see distant aircraft flying to a certain direction as a group of vehicles was under them.

Azazel: What the hell?...

I go to the direction the vehicles are going to investigate where in God's name did I end up in. Once I arrived, a vehicle stops in front of me and 5 more of the same vehicles stop behind it.

 Once I arrived, a vehicle stops in front of me and 5 more of the same vehicles stop behind it

Azazel: Uh... hello there? *I awkwardly wave at the vehicle*

???: What the hell are you? Also, get out of our way.. *She hops out of the unknown vehicle as she chews on bubble gum*

 *She hops out of the unknown vehicle as she chews on bubble gum*