Chapter 34: House Party

Intro:

--

(Azazel's POV)

Daybreak had just arrived over Inkopolis, as seen by the sunrise beginning to rise above the tall skyscrapers of Inkopolis.

I was still asleep in my bed, but that would be short lived by a nudge.

I opened my eyes to see that Juvia had woken me up.

Juvia: Morning, handsome.

Azazel: Morning, Juvia.

She gave me a light peck on my cheek.

Juvia then went up to go clean herself up in the bathroom.

I sat up and stretched my arms out as far as they can go, while giving off a long yawn.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up.

While I was brushing my teeth, Juvia was fixing up her messy tentacles.

Juvia: I enjoyed all of that excitement back at the hotel.

Azazel: To be honest, it was quite enjoyable.

Juvia giggled.

Juvia: You never told me as to why the Mafia is after you.

I stayed silent.

Juvia: So why are they after you?

Azazel: Let's just say that Octavio had hired the Mafia to bring him the lost son of Lothar III. And when he gets his hands on me, there's no doubt that he would've killed me right on the spot.

Juvia: But you've captured him. So there's no way he'll be able to kill you.

Azazel: He could try to break out again. But from what I've heard from Marie, he's gonna have a longer time getting out.

Juvia: Why's that?

Azazel: I've heard from Marie yesterday, while you were in that shop in the mall, that Octavio is being transferred to a maximum security prison. If I had to bet as to where he's being sent to, I'd say Splacatraz.

Juvia: Splacatraz Island? You mean, he's being sent to The Rock?

Azazel: Where the worst of the worst go to.

Juvia looked up at me with relief.

Juvia: Hope he rots in there for making my people lose sight on what truly matters.

Azazel: He's caused so much damage to all three of our nations. Old wounds will heal in time.

Juvia: And may our future be ever more brighter.

We walked out of my bedroom, and headed downstairs for the kitchen.

There, we made ourselves a cup of coffee and we got to work on making breakfast. If you haven't read the description of the breakfast that I made back in A Good Sleep, I recommend going back there and getting a good idea of the breakfast I made.

Attracted by the aroma, the rest of the agents walk down to see that breakfast is waiting on the table.

Ahato: You always know how to nail breakfast, Azazel.

I gave a slight chuckle, while rubbing the back of my neck.

Azazel: Well, you know...

After we had finished our breakfast and cleaned our dishes, we were left with nothing to do. Juvia mentioned that she has a day off, so that's a plus.