Chapter 51: Back in School

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was now morning, and we were still sleeping. Instead of Minai waking up first, I ended up waking up first to a surprise. And that surprise is her large boobs in front of my face and her body on top of me.

Azazel: What the?... Why are her boobs in front of me?

I said in a muffled fashion as I go on to squeeze her boobs a bit. Due to her boobs being squeezed, Minai wakes up.

Minai: Huh?

Azazel: Hey, Minai.... how come your boobs are in front of me?

I stopped groping her as soon as she woke up.

Minai: I climbed on top of you when I probably fell asleep..

Azazel: It might've been weird to a lot of people and definitely made some perverts excited.... but since you're a succubus and how you're prone to do these types of things, I'm fine with it.

Minai: Meh, okay.

She teleported off the bed and since she teleported off of me, that allowed me to go on to get up from the bed and I grabbed myself a towel and clean clothes. It should be worth noting that Nakano did in fact grabbed all of our things back in Inkopolis and brought them over to the K/DA Skyscraper.

Azazel: I plan on taking a shower to clean myself up, Minai. I'm guessing you want to do something in the meantime?

Minai: Sure.

Azazel: Huh..... for a moment there, I thought you were gonna ask to shower with me... much like how Callie and Marie did back in Inkopolis.

Minai: Heh, nah. I'm not feeling sexual right now, hehe.

Azazel: That is understandable.

I go into our bathroom and I proceed to strip myself of my dirty clothes and hopped in the shower. As I was showering, Minai decided to wait as she prepared herself to take a shower. After a while now, I had finished taking my quick shower and proceed to dry my tentacles off and get into my clean clothes. Afterwards, Minai got up and took a quick shower as well. I go on to sit down on the bed and think to myself.

Azazel: (I get that Minai and I have a romantic relationship, but.... am I positive that she would want to also have a sexual relationship with me? I might have to ask her later on, because I don't know how she would feel about it..... or maybe I could ask her when she's done taking her shower.)

After a while, she got out of the shower after drying off and putting on clean clothes.

Azazel: Hey, Minai... can I ask you something?

Minai: Sure?

Azazel: Uh... are you positive that you would want to form a sexual relationship with me further down the line, since you're a succubus and all of that?

Minai: A sexual relationship, huh? Hehe, you want this succubus veemo~? Hehe, sure.

Azazel: Huh... that was quicker than I expected.

Minai: Well, of course, expect it from a succubus.

Azazel: That is also true.

Minai: Mhm.

Azazel: Hmm... is it true that you can change your appearance to please your mate?

Minai: Yeah. This is just my Octoling disguise.