Goodbye Into the Light Classic

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've done anything with this story, huh?

I'm sure you guys are aware that I won't be making any new chapters for Into the Light Classic as it is complete. And we're saying goodbye.

It's been a hell of a ride for the last two years since I've been doing this story and the overall Into the Light series. I want to give my thanks to the one person who never would've made this series possible for me: the man, the myth, the legend, DForrester.

I have a massive amount of respect for him and his amazing talents as a writer--being able to create fresh plots for his many chapters that touch on light elements for a breathtaking reading experience. Even if I called his story a masterpiece, it still deserves better.

Another writer that deserves to be mentioned is Tadayoshiscott and his amazing story which I would highly recommend. Their stories are some of the best that I have read in a long time since coming to Wattpad. We all look at the Splatoon format and make something unique from it. The series tells a story of cephalopods taking humanity's place as the ruling species. It has memorable quotes, it has memorable characters, it has memorable scenes, and the memes that are poured into it are just the cherry on top.

It's not what these fan-based stories specialize in, it's the fact that stories like these and beyond serve as a central axis to inspiring others--to push themselves of a small idea they had and turn it even bigger, even inspiring me to buy both a Nintendo Switch and a digital copy of Splatoon 2 and play the video game.

X-FL0W, one of my friends is also another person I would like to thank for helping me become inspired to create Into the Light. The endless sea of memes on top of memes reminds me so much of the content SMG4 pumps out, and I can't get enough of that. Even if he admits that it's trash, his story is anything but.

Even though it took me a while to figure out what kind of content I want to create and forge Into the Light its own distinct identity, I eventually came up with what I got today. And to be completely honest, the Into the Light series along with the posters I'm submitting on my DeviantArt are my main things, and the success of both has given me a desire to step up my skill as an SFM content creator and as a writer. I mean, there was a lot of words that had both bold and italic letters at the same time back when I was writing this, and I've decided to find a better use for them individually and combined.

And I will admit that many chapters had moments that were copy and pasted from DForrester's story. I was rushing to get these chapters out and I didn't have the time nor the effort to lay the foundation for original chapters. Until I did later on.

October 13th, 2020 will always be an important date in the history of the Compilation of Into the Light, as that is when the series came into existence.

So I want to thank all of these people for inspiring me to make Into the Light a reality and giving me the opportunity to create content for all of you to enjoy:

__8tm__
MissLoserLover
Tadayoshiscott
DForrester
X-FL0W
ChiggerDrew
InfiniteLeJackal

As we mark off the two year anniversary of Into the Light, let us look forward to new and exciting content I have planned for you all. Hope you guys have enjoyed this book, and I'll see you later.

November 5th, 2022.