Chapter 22: Seriously, What The Hell

This is the first chapter of Act 2, so you're going to see more originality into my story that you readers may or may not be interested in. But before you go leaving this story and go slamming your face into hating it, give this series a chance, you may actually enjoy what I got in store for you all. Anyway, I'll see you guys later.

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

I was waking up to some noise inside the house. The bizarre thing is, it was completely dark.

I was rubbing my eyes.

Azazel: Ugh! What time is it?

I grabbed my phone to check the time.

Azazel: 2 A.M.?! You have got to be shitting me.

I got up to check what the hell was going on downstairs. When I arrived there, I saw Pearl, Marina, and Juvia going through the kitchen, although Juvia was a bit tired.

Azazel: You guys want to explain why you're making so much noise at 2 in the morning?!

Marina quickly caught the item she nearly dropped.

Marina: Oh! Sorry, Azazel. We didn't mean to wake you. We're just doing something right now and it's really important.

Pearl: Yeah, so calm down.

I just slid my hand down my face as I let out a sigh. I went to grab a snack, and Juvia walked towards me.

Juvia: Believe me, I have every right to be mad at them for waking me up so suddenly at 1:20 in the morning to help them out with... whatever in God's name they got going on.

Azazel: It's nice to see that someone cares for me.

I gave Juvia a hug, and she happily returned it.

Juvia: I'll try to not make as much noise as those two.

Azazel: You promise?

Juvia: I promise.

Once we broke the hug, I went back upstairs to try and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't go back to sleep with the noise they were making. By "they", I mean Pearl and Marina. Juvia did keep her promise.

Azazel: I give up, that's it.

I stood up, grabbed my phone, grabbed my shoes, and started leaving.

Azazel: If I can't get any damn sleep here, I know where I can.

I left the mansion grounds, went to the garage, hopped on my motorcycle, then started making my way to my destination.

When I arrived there, I opened the set of doors, then started smashing the buzz button, knowing they were probably asleep.

Eventually, someone answered my irritating buzzing.

Callie: {Ugh. What?!}

Azazel: Callie, let me up.

Callie: {Ah, Azazel. What're you doing here? I don't remember calling you over here, this late at night.}

I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

Azazel: I didn't. I couldn't get any sleep at Pearl's, so I came here. Now let me in!

Callie: {Ooh, so feisty.}