Chapter 8: Pool Times

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night. Because of this, I feel a bit groggy.

Azazel: Huh? Wha? What time is it? The sun isn't even awake yet. Ugh! I'm not getting back to sleep soon. I already slept a bit earlier.

I get out of bed and go downstairs.... to get a snack. Go figure.

Azazel: One snack. One snack. Who can only get one snack?

I walk over to the couch, turn on the TV, and start flipping through the channels.

Azazel: Come on. There's almost never anything good on TV at this time.

I turned off the TV, knowing I wasn't going to find anything I liked.

I stared walking through the house, searching for something to keep my boredom at bay.

I looked into the gaming room, but thought it's best not to. One, since I don't have Pearl's permission. Two, I didn't want to risk waking them up.

I looked into their soundproof room, where they write their music. I walked in there, made sure not to mess with their things... too much.

That was fun, but it didn't stop my boredom forever. It probably did for longer that it should've though.

I walk past the back door, then walk back and look out of it.

Azazel: Oh ho. Now that's what I'm talking about.

I went back upstairs, and came back downstairs soon after, in nothing but shorts.

I went out the back door.

Azazel: Who doesn't love night-swimming?!

I hopped into the pool.

Azazel: Oh yeah! This feels so good.

I swam around it in. From doing laps to timing myself to see how fast I was. This kept me busy for a while.

After a while, I was just sitting with my arms on the ledge that could see Inkopolis.

Azazel: I really hope these two never kick me out; I love this view too much. Wait! They've gotta have them. How could they not?

Then I saw them. Their rafts.

Azazel: Here it is!

I said as I pulled out the raft that let you lay on your back and hearing the water go all around me, and then also being able to admire the view.

Azazel: Wow! This is the life. I could just float here *Yawn* forever. They've... They've really... got it made.

And just like that, I was fast asleep.

---

(Marina's POV)

Marina sat up and stretched her arms, back and legs.

Marina: ♪GOOOOood Morning. Good MORNING. To you.

Marina then got out of bed, and started heading downstairs.

Pearl was just sitting at the table, with her head laying flat on it.

Marina: What's up, Pearlie?

Pearl: It's as if someone woke me up out of a nice sleep last night.