Chapter 17: Slumber Party

Intro:

---

(Marina's POV)

Marina was still asleep. She had her arms wrapped around me, just as she was in my clutches. Not to mention, her tentacles were wrapped around me as well.

Pearl, was sitting on the chair just next to the couch, looking at the sight in front of her.

Pearl: Yo, good morning, Inkopolis. It's now five after the hour of six a.m. in the big cephalopod city. Temperature's a balmy sixty-five degrees, which is good news for you squids, and it looks like it's gonna be a perfect day to maybe, hey, just lie on the couch, sleep in, or simply cuddle with someone in your arms! Get up, Marina!

Marina was woken up by Pearl's sudden screaming, causing Marina to fall onto the floor. Bonus points for her tentacles being yanked off of me.

Marina: Ow! Pearl! What's wrong?

Pearl: Well, I was gone all day yesterday, and come home to this.

Pearl was motioning towards Marina and I.

Marina: I-I don't know what you're talking about.

Pearl: Um, I don't know, maybe the fact that you two were sleeping in each other's arms?

Marina: Pearl, it's no big deal. You two did the same thing yesterday.

Pearl: No big deal? Okay, first, he was comforting me for what that douchebag said about me back on the boat. Second, you were basically clinging to him with your life.

Marina: Pearlie, can you keep it down? You're going to wake him up.

Pearl: No I'm not.

Pearl stood up, walked over to me, and knocked a bit on my head. This caused me to just lightly swat around me head.

Pearl: See? Now. Tell me what happened yesterday.

Marina: Only if you tell me what you two did yesterday.

---

(Azazel's POV)

I awoke to Marina being gone.

Azazel: I guess I woke up a bit late.

I got up, went upstairs, took a shower, got changed, and went downstairs to get myself some food.

I brought my plate of dogfish and waffles over to the couch as I turned on the TV. I switched to the news channel and saw Pearl and Marina hosting the show.

Azazel: Yep, they left a while ago. I'll be a betting squid, and say Juvia is at work at this moment.

But little did I know, Julia walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. I wouldn't find it weird, if not for the fact that she was wearing a robe around her.

Juvia: Hey, Azazel.

Azazel: Hold up, aren't you supposed to be at Squidbucks by now?

Sophia: I don't have work on Thursdays.

Azazel: Well that's a first.

Juvia: So, what do you wanna do today?

She said in a seductive voice.

Azazel: Honestly, I figure I might as well finish my food.

Juvia: And not have the chance to play with me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)