Chapter 14: Here We Go Again

Intro:

---

(Marina's POV)

Marina woke up on the couch. She was laying up against me. Her tentacles were wrapped around me.

She quickly yanked her tentacles back.

Marina: Geez. These things have like a mind of their own.

She looked over and saw Pearl was wrapped around my other side, with Juvia behind her leaning her head on my shoulder. She stood up, picked up Pearl, and laid her on the ground in front of the couch.

Marina went to go make breakfast, but she turned around and saw Pearl was back on the couch, and next to me again.

She walked back over, picked up Pearl, and started shaking her.

Pearl: Ah! Geez! Okay! I'm up! I'm up!

Marina set Pearl down, and then clasped her hands together.

Marina: Good!

She said with a smile.

Marina: Besides, we've got work to do.

Pearl was still rubbing her eyes.

Pearl: Huh? Oh, right! The Cap'n

Pearl and Marina went over and got to their computers.

Pearl: Hey, Marina!

Marina: What?

Pearl: How come you never stay at your place that much anymore?

Marina: Because I don't want to see what you two would do, if I left you two along in this big house.

Pearl: *Giggles* Sure.

---

(Azazel's POV)

I slowly started opening my eyes. I stood up. I then stretched my back, my arms, and my legs.

Azazel: Oh, that feels real good.

Azazel: Hm? Who knew. I'd wake up nicely, if the sun didn't flash in my eyes.

I looked around, and only saw Juvia still sleeping on the couch.

Azazel: Where'd those two get off to?

I started searching the house for Pearl and Marina.

I then came across them. Marina was on her laptop, and Pearl was on her computer.

Azazel: Hey, what's up?

Marina quickly shut her laptop, and Pearl blocker her computer with her entire body.

Azazel: Okay? You guys didn't put up secret cameras in my shower or something, did you?

They both started blushing and speaking gibberish.

Azazel: Forget it, I'm going to go take a shower... Hopefully without cameras.

I left, and went to go take a shower.

---

(Pearl's POV)

Pearl: Not to self: Add cameras to the sho-

Marina hit Pearl on the head, lightly.

Juvia was hiding from the doorframe, when she caught wind of Pearl's idea. She had a sly smile on her face. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)