Chapter 35: Hangover

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

I woke up, my vision was blurry and my head hurt like hell. I looked around to see that the house looked like a Viking raiding party just pillaged everything.

Azazel: Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh! Why does my head hurt so much?

I looked over to see that there was a bucket, and I can already imagine what's in it.

So I tried to sit up, but doing that and the sunlight made the pain worse.

Azazel: Oh God... Bordeauuuuuux... Bordeauuuuuux... Bordeauuuux!

She walked downstairs to the mess.

Bordeaux: Yes?

Azazel: Put me out of my misery.

Bordeaux: What?

Azazel: I have no idea what just happened last night, but all I know right now is this headache is a real pain in my ass... Kill me.

Bordeaux sighed and kneeled towards me.

Bordeaux: I'm not going to kill you.

I looked up at her.

Azazel: Why?

Bordeaux: All of you had too much to drink, and I knew it would go out like this.

Azazel: Wait, weren't you getting high last night?

Bordeaux: I did, but it's not like I was getting so drunk that I'd have a hangover that slammed into my face.

Azazel: Point taken. Well, can you get me something to make this pain go away?

Bordeaux: Let me get something from the medical cabinet.

She walks back upstairs.

I somehow managed to get up and walk over to the TV room, even though the pain was getting to me badly.

I sat down on the couch, and I saw Bordeaux walked over to the kitchen to grab something.

She figured I'd move to the TV room, so she walked towards me and handed me a pill and a water bottle.

Bordeaux: Take this.

I took the bottle and the pill without question.

Azazel: Thanks, Bordeaux.

She giggled, with an adorable smile on her face.

Bordeaux sat down next to me.

Azazel: So... What happened last night?

Bordeaux: Long story short, everyone got really drunk and turned this house into a cesspool of rubbish.

Azazel: Place looks like an Octarian warlord raided the house.

Bordeaux: I'll go and distribute the medicine and the water bottles to the rest. If you need me, call me.

Azazel: You're a real lifesaver, Bordeaux.

She giggled.

Bordeaux hugged me, and I returned the favor.

Soon, she broke the hug and went off back upstairs to get the rest of the medicine.