Chapter 46: Splat Fortress 2

Well... you guys seem to enjoy these crossover idea. So, we're doing it again... this time with Team Fortress 2. If you guys know by now, Merasmus has made appearances in my chapters from time to time. But now it's about time the mercs got their share of time in the story, and be a permeant part of this fanfiction. Don't worry, you're gonna like what I have in store for you. Like with my GIrls' Frontline and my Girls und Panzer chapter, don't be too mad that this isn't Splatoon as a whole. We're simply making the story more interesting. Hope you guys enjoy, and I'll see you dudes, later.

For Colin Wyckoff
"Kitty0706"

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was morning and myself and Perlah are still in bed, with her snuggling me like I'm a stuffed teddy bear. The alarm clock rang as it hits the time where they should be awake now. Moments have passed by and Perlah slowly woke up, she groaned a bit and hit the snooze button for the alarm clock. As she does it, she carefully let go of her hands from me as I was still in squid form and stretches a bit. The noise also made me slowly wake up. I changed back out of squid form and stretched a bit. She noticed it a bit.

Perlah: Good morning.

Azazel: Morning, Perlah. *I smiled at her*

Perlah: How's the sleep?

Azazel: It was quite comforting, not gonna lie.

She smiled as she heard that.

Perlah: Well then, I'll cook up breakfast for the both of us.

She left the bedroom to do her usual routine.

Azazel: Alrighty.

I got up to go to the bathroom to do the shit, shower, and shave. I don't have to shit, there's no point in shaving since we have no facial hair, so I decided to take a shower. Meanwhile, Perlah was already cooking up something for us to have something to eat. As I was taking a shower, I begun to have some thoughts.

Azazel: (I don't understand..... Why would a human like Perlah fall in love with a squid like me? Is there a reason why she loves me?)

I decided to shrug it off and went back to cleansing myself. After a while, she's already done on making breakfast and places them on the table while putting utensils on it. Now, she just waits for me. At the same time Perlah finished making breakfast, I was done taking a shower.

Perlah: (I hope that he will like what I've made..)

I make my way to the table after I finished putting on clean clothes

Azazel: This looks tasty.

Perlah: Well, dig in Azazel.

Azazel: Itadakimasu. *I started to eat the breakfast*

Perlah: Itadakimasu. *She starts to eat the breakfast as well*

Azazel: Mmm... this is quite good, Perlah.

Perlah: Thanks for the compliment.

Azazel: Like, this is I would kiss you type of good.

She giggled and blushed upon hearing those words.

Perlah: Glad you liked it.

Azazel: I have a question though, Perlah.

Perlah: What is it?