Chapter 48: Just a Small Town Group

I'm finally back from my break, and I am once again ready to give you all some amazing content.

Intro:

---

(Marie's POV)

Momiji was asleep until she heard the alarm play off. As the alarm goes off, this also causes Marie to wake up. It was also around this time that I had disappeared into the other worlds.

Momiji: Ugh... how do I turn this thing off.... *she said tiredly*

Marie: Ugh... I'll get it.... *She goes to turn off the alarm*

Momiji: Thanks, Rie.... *She sat up from her bed and stretched*

Marie: No problem, Momi.... *She also sat up from the bed and stretched*

Momiji: So.. Today is a new day.. What do you want to do...?

Marie: Well, I was hoping that we can hangout together.

Momiji: Hmm, I'll gladly accept that.

Marie: That's great to hear. Do you want me to go out so you can change?

Momiji: Yeah. *She said as she get up and went to the closet*

At the same time as Momiji went to the closet, Marie out of the room to head to the bathroom to get changed. Eventually, Momiji got dressed in her traditional Clan Toyotami kimono and waited for Marie. Marie came back to Momiji after she got dressed and she was wearing the kimono that she wore back when I first met her in Octo Canyon, as it's pretty much her standard kimono.

Momiji: Ready, Rie?

Marie: Ready as I'll always be, Momi.

Momiji: Alright, let's go. But since you're new here, you don't know where the places are.

Marie: Yeah, it would be nice to get myself familiar to this city and the surrounding areas.

Momiji: Okay, just follow me. You won't believe your eyes. Hell, I was even surprised that a city like this existed.

Marie: I'll take your word for it. Let's see what this big city has in store for this little squid.

Momiji: Yeah.

---

(Callie's POV)

Momiji then lead Marie out the door. Meanwhile, Aimi and Callie spotted them and smirked

Aimi: Wanna go spy on them, Callie? Hehe~

Callie: Yeah, that sounds like fun. Hehe~ *She had a smirk on her face*

Aimi: Let's see what shenanigans those two will get into~ *She had a smirk on her face before stalking Momiji and Marie*

Callie: Yeah, hehe~ *She also went on to stalk Momiji and Marie alongside Aimi*

---

(Marie's POV)

Momiji and Marie eventually went outside of the tower after going down an elevator. Marie had been greeted by the same sights as she had when she first arrived.

Momiji: Ahh, Osaka.

Marie: It's truly amazing to look at in person than on a plane.

Momiji: Yeah.