Chapter 53: Shenanigans with the Royal Splatoon

Disclaimer: there's going to be some changes and reckons to this chapter since I've gotten deeper into Girls' Frontline. just FYI.

---

(Nylah's POV)

-A few days ago before the concert-

The Royal Splatoon are sleeping within their dorms, peacefully enjoying their rest after doing so many missions and other exercises while I was gone thanks to the data pad that Helian gave me.. when suddenly-

RO635: WAKE UP!! *She yelled into her megaphone*

This caused everyone to wake up very jumpy and even BAR was hiding in the corner hoping this would stop.

Leah: Verdammt noch mal, RO635! Warum musstest du das tun?! (God dammit, RO635! Why did you have to do that?!)

RO635: As the member of the AR Team and full supporter, I always shall be active and friendly to my comrades and... it's 6:00 AM! T-Dolls should be awake at that time.

Martha: But there's barely any light outside. It's so early, the sun hasn't even risen.

RO635: Don't care. Just wake up or Helian will know about this.

Leah: Scheiße... (Shit...)

Sivakova: Сука блять... (Bitch fuck...)

Generosa: Mamma mia...

They soon got up from their beds.

RO635: Good, now continue with your duties. Me and 16LAB are still planning to bring back the other members of the AR Team from Agent's attacks before.

Nylah: I remember just how badly Agent's attack was...

Sivakova: We all do...

RO635: Yes, it's rather unfortunate, but we have to stay strong. Helian is keeping an eye on someone that is qualified for that specific task.

Generosa: And who would that be?

RO635: He goes by the name of Red Travis, and was being monitored by Squad 404 at the moment.

Martha: Hmm.... I wonder what he looks like.

RO635: Well according to his document files gathered by 404, he is like a tentacled human that speaks "Inkling" with red hair and blue eyes.

Nylah: Hmm... that kinda reminds me of our Commander as well. He looks like a tentacled human, speaks in Inkling, has purple hair and green eyes.

RO635: Commander Azazel, yes he does and in fact, he is the same species as him but they have differences.

Sivakova: Yeah, I remember that my Commander was speaking in another language that was completely different from what he was speaking in at a certain moment. Almost like... a refined language of some sort.

Martha: Where did you hear about that?

Sivakova: I believe when he was walking with Persica about something, but I don't know what it is...

RO635: 16LAB is still learning more about their culture and also Persica has made several experiments for Squad 404 months ago.

Nylah: I heard that she's also got some experiments on me as well.

Martha: Not to mention, me as well.

RO635: Possibly, but it's highly classified to normal T Dolls so I'm not saying anything about it for the privacy of Persica has planned for you all.

Leah: If that's the case, it would be exciting to see what Persica has planned for us.

A transmission was being called in.