Chapter 7: Worried

Intro:

---

(Callie's POV)

Callie: Hey, Marie!

Marie comes rushing out of the Cuttlefish Cabin, holding her umbrella like she's going to hurt someone with.

Marie: What?! What is is? Did Octavio get out?!

Callie: Nah, he's still over there.

Callie points towards the snow globe.

Octavio: Yo.

Marie: Phew.

Callie: Fresh Start is selling like crazy!

Marie: That's great news. We can't let our adoring fans starve. So long as someone doesn't get hypnotized.

Callie: Hey!

Marie: I'm kidding, but seriously stay away from strange glasses.

Callie: Hmph!

Callie crosses her arms and looks the other way. Her eyes then lower to see the book next to her.

Callie: Oh! Marie, I've been meaning to ask you, what's this book?

Marie: Oh, that? That's the Agent 4 Factopedia. You need any information on him, it's in there.

Callie has a sly grin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Callie: Hmmm, any information.

Marie lightly taps Callie on the head with her umbrella.

Marie: Bad, Callie.

Callie: Ow!

Marie: Oh come on. I didn't even hit you that hard!

Callie picks up the book.

Callie: Times super-jumped. Time spend submerged in the ink. Salmon Run down-rate. Hm? What's this?

Marie: Oh, I kept a log for everyday Agent 4 was here working. Noting how he was doing on these missions, or how he was acting.

Callie: So these are your diary entries.

Marie: No! That is not what I said.

Callie: But it's what you meant. It's okay, I am Callie, I speak for the Maries.

Marie: Ha ha.

Callie: "...Agent 4 is very caring. I can tell by the concern he has on his face. I forgive him for forgetting the job yesterday, but it's cute watching profusely try to apologize, so I'm going to let this go on a little longer..."