Chapter 29: A Trip to Remember

Intro:

(Azazel's POV)

Myself and Marina were resting on the operating bed, still naked after we had sex.

I felt a nudge, as I woke up to see Marina looking at me.

Marina: Hey, Azazel.

Azazel: Oh. Hey, Marina.

I slowly sat up, as the blanket started to drape off of me, exposing my scarred body.

Marina: I had a lot of fun a while ago.

Azazel: Yeah, that was something indeed.

Marina then got up and walked out of the operating room, while she was still naked. At least she put on a fur coat, though.

I got up and I decided to put on my boxers and my pants, as I walked out of the operating room and into the main testing room.

I saw Marina sitting down on the chair that is close by to the monitor that is use to input the coordinates into the telepad. I could also see that her nipples were fully hard, as the lab is rather cold.

Azazel: Uh, Marina... Isn't it a good idea to put your clothes back on?

Marina: What makes you say that?

Azazel: Well... I get the strange feeling that someone is right behind us.

I was right, as Bordeaux, Dedf1sh, Diana, and Pearl were right behind us, all with a blush on their faces.

Pearl: Reena...

Marina turns to see Pearl.

Marina: What is it, Pearlie?

Pearl: Can you explain to me what the hell this is?!

I explained to her that although I was successful into convincing her to have a break to rest her mind, we ended up having sex.

Dedf1sh was blushing quite hard, to where she got a nosebleed. Diana was in a similar spot, except without the nosebleed. Bordeaux's eyes were spinning, as steam came out of her head. Pearl, meanwhile, had a look that just screamed, she is going to kill me.

Pearl was about to punch me hard in the stomach, but instead gave me a light punch on my shoulder.

Azazel: Huh? What was that for?

Pearl: For telling her that she deserves a break. And I know I'm uneasy about you doing her, but at least you got the job done, so... good job? *She said as she shrugged her shoulders*

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

Diana: Marina...

Marina turns her head to see Diana.

Marina: Hmm?

Diana: You might wanna put your clothes back on.

Marina looks down to see that she is still naked. Embarrassed, she covers her breasts with one arm, and covers her veemo with the other, as she rushes to the operating room to put her clothes back on.

Dedf1sh walks over to the heater.

Dedf1sh: Hmm? What's in here?

She opens up the container, only to see a paper bag inside there.