Chapter 16: Alone Time with Marina

Intro:

---

(Marina's POV)

Marina sat up in her bed, letting out a long yawn. After a couple seconds, she realized what day it was.

Marina: Huh? Eeeeeh! Yes! Today's the day! All the planning and it should go perfectly!

She got up, went down to the kitchen, and started preparing some breakfast.

As she made the breakfast, she noticed something out of the ordinary; Pearl wasn't awake.

Marina: That's odd, she's usually awake at this time.

She walked upstairs and knocked on Pearl's door.

Marina: Pearlie? You in there?

She opened the door that lead to Pearl's bedroom, but much to her surprise, she wasn't in there.

Marina: Huh?

She then walked over to my door, and opened it.

Marina: Azazel, have you seen-

She stopped mid-question at the sight of what she was seeing. She saw Pearl sleeping next to me in my bed.

She slowly backed away and closed the door.

By now, she was blushing hard at what she had saw. She had thoughts as to what she thought happened in there.

-In her mind-

Within this thought, there stood me and Pearl, on my bed, naked.

Pearl: Oh, I love you, Azazel.

Azazel: And I love you, Pearl.

We both kissed passionately.

Pearl: Please take me.

Azazel: With pleasure.

You could hear Pearl moan loudly.

-Back to reality-

Marina, now as red as a firetruck, was shacking her head so fast.

Marina: No! No! No! No! No! There's no way they've could've done it!

She decided to shrug it off, as she has more important things on her mind.

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was morning by now, and the sun was not in my face to wake me up. Thank God.

I felt a light nudge on my right, I opened my eyes to see who it was that was nudging me.

Pearl: Mornin', Azazel.

Azazel: Oh. Morning, Pearl.

She gave me a peck on my cheek.

Pearl: Thanks again for yesterday.

Azazel: If you need someone to talk to when you feel down, I'm here to help you.

She had a slight blush.

Pearl: Well, I'm gonna go get some breakfast. You get some rest now.

Azazel: Thanks, Pearl.

I slowly drifted back to sleep, as Pearl got out of my bed and walked out of my room.