Chapter 21: Eventual Reunion

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was early in the morning. I was just waking up, and not by the sunlight, thank God.

I felt a slight nudge on my right.

I turned around, to see Marina smiling at me.

Marina: Good morning, Azazel.

Azazel: Oh. Morning, Marina.

As she began to set up, she immediately noticed her tentacles are wrapped around me, and proceeded to yank them off.

Marina: I'm so sorry. I feel like they have a mind of their own.

Azazel: Do your tentacles normally do that?

Marina: No. This is been the third time that this happened.

Azazel: Hmm... I think it has to do with me being in your presence.

Marina: Yeah, you might be right. I've heard that when an Octoling is within the presence of their ideal mate, their tentacles would wrap around her mate as a sign of affection.

Azazel: I feel as if I'm getting a slight sense of déjà vu.

Marina: Oh?

Azazel: That reminds me; you remember the day that we all had a slumber party at the Squid Sisters' apartment?

Marina: Yeah. What about it?

Azazel: Well, when I was having my breakfast and watching the show that you and Pearl were hosting, Juvia came downstairs. It would be normal, sure, if she was wearing nothing but a robe. So I thought to myself, "Okay, this is a little weird, but she lives here, so it's normal for people to walk around in robes."

Marina: Did she do anything... strange?

Azazel: You bet, because a few seconds later, she pounced onto me, and tried to force me into having sex with her, even had the motive to make me grope her boobs.

Marina was blushing so hard at this point.

Marina: S-S-She did w-w-what?!

Azazel: After I texted Marie to hang out with her, I walked outside my room to see Juvia apologize for the lecherous act she pulled. She explained to me that this is predominantly sexual instinct is strong within female Octolings.

Marina was basically as red as a firetruck.

Azazel: And to make matters worse, I asked her is it possible for you to give in to that instinct, and she unfortunately said yes.

Marina now had steam coming off of her head and was about to pass out.

Azazel: Woah. I didn't know that kind of topic was a bit too much for you.

Marina was muttering some gibberish to herself

---

(Pearl's POV)

She hopped out of bed, went downstairs to make herself some breakfast.

Normally, Marina would be the first to wake up, she's not the type to sleep in. And that's exactly what Pearl thought when she saw that Marina isn't in the kitchen, having a bowl of cereal.

Pearl: Where da hell could she have gone?

She searched in the gaming room, the lab, the backyard, all of the nooks and crannies in the mansion.