Chapter 3: All is Forgiven

Intro:

---

(Azazel's POV)

It had just hit nighttime, and I can hear the girls already having an argument.

Pearl: What?!

Marina: Come on Pearlie, it's not that bad.

Pearl: You said we'd keep him here to make sure he's okay. He's okay! So that means we kick him onto the shuffle bus, and ♪he's out of our haaaair♪! Not, "Let's invite him to stay here again!"

Azazel: You know I'm right there, right?

Marina: Pearlie, it's too late for us to just send him into the wild to survive now.

Pearl: He'll be fine!

Marina: It doesn't matter. I've already invited him to stay, and it's rude to retract an invite.

Pearl: This is my house!

Marina: We'll talk about this in the morning.

She walks me out of the room and into the guest room, and already I can hear Pearl raving in the room that we left.

Azazel: Maybe it's best that I leave.

Marina: Don't be silly. I insist you stay. Besides, the sun's already gone down.

Azazel: Thanks for the help... are you sure that Pearl is going to be okay?

Marina: Yeah, she's actually a big softie.

I looked at her very questionable. How can someone like Pearl who threated to gut me can really be a big softie? I'm getting mixed signals here.

She giggles at my response.

Marina: Don't look so surprised... save it for when she surprises you.

I gave a slight chuckle.

Azazel: Sure thing.

We walked for quite some time, then we reached the guest room where I woke up after they brought me here when I blacked out.

Marina: Well, here we are.

Azazel: Absolutely, and I'll try my best not to sneak off in the morning.

Marina giggled a bit at my comment.

Marina: *A little awkward* Well, uh, goodnight... I guess.

Azazel: Goodnight, Marina.

She walks away from where I was standing. I was standing in the doorway for quite some time, before going into the room and closing the door. I looked around the room and appreciated how nice it was compared by my crappy apartment.

Azazel: I got to admit, this guest room is really nice when I'm not hiding under the bed.

I reached my hand out to the nightstand that is next to the bed, and I decide to check out what's inside.

Azazel: Wait, what the hell?

I pulled out a book that's titled: Why You Should Worship Off the Hook by Pearl Pygmy.

Azazel: