Chapter 38: A Merry Squidmas

Hope you guys are getting warm by the fireplace, along with drinking a glass of eggnog. In the spirit of the Holidays, I give you this warm gift to hold warmly in your heart. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

Intro:

---

(Diana's POV)

It was morning on Squidmas Eve, and Diana was deep in her sleep. That is, until...

Diana pounded on the alarm clock, trying to turn it off.

Diana: Ugh... Fine... You win. I'm up.

She was slowly getting up, when her door suddenly barged open.

Diana screamed a bit as she got quite scared of what happened.

Diana: Would you mind knocking next time?!

Bordeaux: Sorry, Diana.

Ahato: We just wanna to wake you up.

Diana: Why?

Juvia: It's Squidmas Eve morning.

Diana just groaned as she was getting up from her bed.

Bordeaux: What's wrong?

Diana: After what happened last Squidmas, I'm not looking forward to this Squidmas.

-Flashback-

Diana and Cap'n Cuttlefish were sitting by the fireplace in the Deepsea Metro. It's been a while since they saw the decorations in Inkopolis, the snow that fell onto the ground, the warmth of home, and most importantly, family.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: It's gonna be a while till we get back to Inkopolis.

Diana was looking down.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: What's wrong, lass?

Diana: Nobody has heard from us. They must be worried to death about us, especially your grandkids.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Aye... We haven't made contact with them for some time, I'm starting to worry.

Soon, they were ambushed by Sanitized Octolings and were forced to flee.

-Back to reality-

Juvia: Oh... So that's how you celebrated Squidmas in the Metro.

Diana: It's fine, really.

Ahata: Let's head downstairs. We got a lot of work to do.

Bordeaux: Yay! Squidmas!

They all headed downstairs, and they saw me in the living room, writing down a list of things to cook.

Azazel: Oh, hey girls.

Diana: What are you writing on that list?

Azazel: Oh this? I'm just writing down the food I'm gonna be cooking for the Squidmas feast.

Juvia giggles.

Juvia: You always know how to impress people.

Ahato: I take it the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook will make it here as well?