Chapter 52: The Day I Died

Warning: This chapter will contain very emotional and sad content.

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was morning here in Osaka, and I slowly begin to wake up. Since Minai's large boobs were in front of my face and that's not going to change, I ended up giving them a good squeeze to wake her up. Minai began to woke up after feeling her boobs being squeezed.

Minai: What the...

Azazel: Morning, Minai.

Minai: Morning, hun. I see you're squeezing my boobs.

Azazel: Yeah, I thought that you would like it if I did this.

Minai: I see.

Azazel: The question is; do you like it or do you want me to stop?

Minai: To be honest, I don't mind. I'm a succubus after all.

Azazel: That is true. So wait... if you don't mind, does that mean I can get a good feel of your exposed boobs? I don't know if the readers would feel about this, considering this isn't a lemon.

Minai: Sure.

Azazel: Alright.

I would go on to raise her shirt but not remove it, and I would go on to unhook her bra, exposing her large boobs. There were about the same size as Marina's, but they're in-between being firm, soft, and easily squeezable. I would go on to grope her boobs since she doesn't mind.

Minai: Hehe~

As I continue to grope her boobs, I heard a knock on the door from Marina.

Marina: Are you guys up to see how well we've improved?

Azazel: Marina?

Minai: Hmmm?

Marina ends up opening the door and was beet red by what is happening.

Azazel: Marina.... it's not what it looks like...

Marina: Whatever it is, I'm taking off my clothes!

Azazel: What the?!

Marina: I swear, I'm not gonna be left out anymore!

She ends up removing her jacket to expose her boobs.

Minai: Hehe~

Marina got on top of me and went as far as to place my head in-between her boobs.

Marina: I-I heard guys like this a lot... I hope I don't look like an idiot.

Minai: You're not an idiot, Marina~ You're just left out~

Callie and Juvia soon walked towards my door and had a lewd smiles on their faces.

Marina: Thanks, Minai.

Callie & Juvia: Can we join in on the fun~?

Minai: Oo~ The entire harem wants to join~ Hehe sure~

Soon, my entire harem baring Jaina joined on and this was getting out of control for me.

Azazel: I... you.... what is going on?!

I said to myself as my face was planted in between Minai's boobs now, and it wasn't long before I passed out.

Marie: Azazel?

Callie: Are you okay?

Minai: I think he passed out. *She pokes me* Yep.

Pearl: I say we should let him rest till he wakes up, yo.