53. Valentines

Your P.O.V

"Normani help!" I said as I was trying to decide what to get Lauren.

"Y/N will you calm your tits man Dinahs got Lauren covered okay look get her the necklace you wanted to get her, Get her a rose and we'll make sure the beach is sorted" She said and I smiled, hugging her.

"Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!" I said and she laughed.

"Wait I gotta call yo wife" I said and she nodded, giggling.

"Dinah" I said as she answered her phone.

"Yo fam wassup dawg?"

"Are you really starting the whole 'Fam' and 'Aight' shit again?" I asked. I saw Normani shake her head and I laughed.

"Yes I am anyway Laurens been sitting here moaning 'Where my baby?' 'Where the fucks Y/N' and Im about to slap the shit outta her" She said and I looked at Normani who was looking through clothes.

"Keep her entertained okay? Look me and Mani are away to pick up the necklace and the rose. Is the beach ready?" I asked.

"It is indeed..'Laur your 'Baby' says shes missing her queen' Your welcome" I hear Dinah whisper and I laugh.

"Thanks D i love ya" I said and she sighs then I hear Lauren shouting 'Awhhh'

"Okay I gotta go bye D and remember take Lauren to the beach at half past 7 aight?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Aight dawg gotcha" She said and hung up. Normani was to focused on looking at clothes she hadnt noticed I started walking out the shop.

"Mani necklace!" I whisper yelled and she looked up then ran to me.

"Sorry!" She said and we laughed while walking to the jewelers.

_____________________________

"Where are we going Y/N/N?" Lauren asked and I smiled. I had blind folded her eyes while guiding her to the beach. Once our feet hit the sand I took off her blindfold and wrapped my arms around her waist. Lauren loves looking out at the stars so I decided why not take her to one of the best spots to see the stars.

"Its beautiful babe" She said getting completely mesmerized by the stars. I took the box that had the necklace in it and took the necklace out, kissing Laurens neck softly then putting it on her. Lauren looked down at the necklace and laughed,reading the back then turning to look at me.

"Its the date of when we got together" I said and she looked at me smiling widely. She kissed me softly and placed her forehead against mine.

"I love you so fucking much Y/N/N" She said and I took the rose out of my back pocket, putting it into her hand. She looked at it then back at me and kissed me again before turning to see the stars again.

"I love you so much more Laur" I said kissing her neck gently and looking up at the stars, holding my wife. Lauren had got me a guitar and a card which I was more than happy with but I wanted to make tonight special for her which I think I did. I did kinda tell Lauren that Normani and Dinah helped but it was my idea and she did thank the girls but I got a special thank you once we got back.