21. Fuck sake Y/N

I kinda dont want anyone to age but then if I dont age them no drama will happen. Or I could do just one shots here and there where they are older then come back to their original ages? Let me know what you think.Plus I might add all the other kids more instead of just the main 4.

Your P.O.V

"C'mon Y/N, Lauren will be fine!" Nathan said and I groaned.Hes been nagging me the whole day even though I want to stay with the kids. He wanted to go to this party and drag me along with him but Id have to leave Lauren and the kids. If I was going Dinah was too incase anything got out of hand. That would leave our 3 wives with 9 kids.

"Fine. But you better not make me regret this night" I said and he smiled.

"Y/N!" I heard Lauren shout from upstairs. I sighed and walked to the bottom of the staircase.

"YES?" I shouted from the bottom.

"ARE YOU GOING OUT TONIGHT?" She shouted back.

"YEAH WHY!" I shouted, waiting for her "Your not going out" response. All of a sudden she came out to the top of the staircase, holding Lucas.

"Well you can put the kids to sleep. I would normally say your not going out but seeing as you've been taking all my turns at night so I can sleep. Ill let you go" She said smirking at me.

"Okay thank you baby" I said and blew her kiss then walked into the kitchen. I looked around and admired the cleanliness and the quietness.

"What are you doing?" Nathan asked me, chuckling slightly.

"Admiring the cleanliness before 9 kids come in and wreck the place" I said and he laughed. I shook my head then an idea popped into my head.

"You know how everyone's always in Lauren and my house" (I think that's right I cant remember cx) I asked him and he nodded.

"Well why cant we put our money together and buy a big ass house with.." I looked at my fingers and counted all the bedrooms wed need.

"8 bedrooms" I said and he nodded.

"Good idea and we can have a games room for the boys, a kinda chill out room for the girls, a pool etc" He said and and I highfived him.

"Go start looking at houses and Ill phone Dinah" I said, pulling out my phone and dialling Dinahs number.

____________________________________________

"Your such a fucking idiot Nath what we're you thinking" I said, holding him up as we walked back to the car. Nathan had just managed to not only get us kicked out the bar but in a fight. We got out with nothing major but Nathans so wasted he cant walk. So Dinah and I have to carry him. Im pretty sure my nose and lip are bleeding and Dinahs sprained her wrist but we didnt really care.

"Woah what happened?" Rob asked. Dinah got in the car, taking Nathan. I looked at Rob and sighed.

"Its a long story" I said, getting in the car. I decided to phone Camz and let her know because if I phoned Lauren, shit would hit the fan.

"Camz?" I asked.

"Y/N? arent you ment to be partying?"

"About that. We sorta got in a fight-"

"What?!"

"Shhhh dont tell Lauren okay! We are fine but Nathan is so smashed he cant walk, come and meet us outside the house"

"Okay but Laurens going to flip"

"Is she still up?"

"Yep"

"Shit" Thats the final thing I said before hanging up. The car had stopped so I got out then Dinah passed Nathan so I could lift him up and help him out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck sake Y/N" Dinah said and I looked at her, after Lauren having a massive go at me she was now nursing me back to health a long with Normani helping Dinah.

"It wasnt my fault!" I defended.

"It sorta was" Dinah said and I crossed my arms.

"Im dating a 5 year old" Lauren said and I smacked her arm.

"No"I replied and she started laughing.