1.Danny Drama

Your P.O.V

"Danny! DANNY!" I shouted chasing after him from the back of the bus to the front. I thought I had him cornered when he ran back through my legs and back to the end of the bus.

"Come here you little shit!" I shouted and everyone that were in the bunks looked at me including Lauren who just laughed. This kept going on for 10 minutes until Nathan stepped in and picked him up. I pined him up against the bunk wall in which he tried to escape but I stopped him.

"You gonna tell me why you decided to put raw eggs,fish,pickle juice and olives into not only your sisters but your mothers shampoo?!" I said. He laughed but I just glared at him which made him stop.

"D-Dinah to-told me to" He said and I looked at him.He was actually scared of me. I nodded.

"Go apologize to your mother and sister now" I said letting him go and watching as he walked over to Lauren and Is bunk where her and Alice were.

"DINAH!" I shouted and she came out the back with Camila following her.

"Mani wish your wife good luck Im about to whoop her ass" I sad through gritted teeth and lifted my fist up. Before I was about to hit Dinah I was thrown to the floor.

"Touch my wife your dead" Normani said sitting ontop of me,pinning me down.

"Get off me!" I screamed and Lauren came out her bunk pulling Normani off me and pushing her down then pulling me up.

"Thanks babe" I said kissing her.

"Ew mums get a room" Alice and Danny said. We looked at them and laughed.

"DANNY!" I heard someone shout, I looked and saw Ally come out with syrup all over her. I looked at Danny who pointed to Dinah. I glared at Dinah.

"Woah Dawg wasnt me" She said swatting Dannys hand away from her, I looked back at him and he smiled then started to run.

"Danny your grounded when I catch you" I said running after her. He stopped suddenly and I knew it was a dead end. I picked him up to hear him crying which broke my heart but I had to ground him. It just wasnt alright for him to do that.

"Mummy Im sorry please" I tried so hard not to say anything. Lauren looked at me with sad eyes and I just looked down. I put him down and saw tears run down his cheek as I pointed to his bunk.

"Get in there and think about what youve done. When I come back you will apologize to everyone especially Ally understand?" I said and he nodded, getting into his bunk. I walked over and sat down next to Lauren who put her hands around my shoulder and everyone looked at me.

"You did the right thing Y/N even though hes crying it was the best thing. Im proud of you" Normani said and I smiled but it was soon faded when I heard Dannys loud crys. I tried to block it out but couldnt.

"Im almost done with these Danny dramas" I said getting up and Lauren laughed at me. I walked over to Dannys bunk,opening his curtain. I walked away and he followed.

"Im so sorry everyone" He said and all of us excepted it. I put my arms out and he ran into them,hugging me tight.

"Love you baby boy"I said hugging him.

"I love you too Mummy"He said. Alice ran over to Lauren and hugged her. Danny dramas are the worst.