10. Turn up

Gonna have smut in it. This is my first smut chapter so if its bad Im sorry cx

Your P.O.V

"Ah-ah-ah, When I'm in it I'll be thinking I don't want this thing to stop"

"No-o-o, But I'm thinking that you're winning if you make it to the top"

"Fly, That probably means you make me feel some type of way"

"Shoutout Miami for having for having so many foreign babes" I shouted out and carried on dancing.

Me and Nath were dancing to sexual songs on the tour bus with our kids in the same area as us. We are great parents... I looked down to see Lauren clearly turned on by this I started laughing and Nathan looked at me confused.

"Laurens turned on" I whispered and he looked at her then started laughing to. We started dancing when Danny wrapped his arms around my leg. I looked down at him.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked and he looked up at me tiredly. I nudged Nath and looked at him then back at Danny. He turned the music down and Danny got off my leg,I picked him up and walked over to his bunk. Once I got there I laid him down on his bed and got in.

"You okay?" I said and he nodded,cuddling into me.

"Wanna watch a movie until you fall asleep?" I asked and he nodded.

"You pick" I said, grabbing the movie bag and giving it to him. He let go and went through them then picked out Teenage Mutant Turtles movie which I smiled at,this movie never got old.

"MC Mikey" We both said and laughed as he snuggled into me.

_________________

"Fuck Y/N" Lauren moaned out as my thrusts got faster. I bit my lip as I felt myself on the verge of letting go.

"La-Lauren"I said.

"Come on baby" She replied and I let go,breathing heavily.

"Fuck" I said,getting off Lauren and lying to the side of her.

"Your super sexy right now" Lauren said and I laughed at her.

"Weirdo" I said and she hit my arm as I jokingly held it in pain.

"Ow!" I said and sat up slightly looking for my boxers. When I found them I put them on then looked for my bra.

"You think anyone heard?" Lauren asked.

"Probably your so fucking loud" I said laughing.

______________________________

"Can you two like stop fucking on the bus?"Dinah asked.

"Sorry" I replied as we walked into the venue. We heard loud music then recognized the song. We stopped walking and started dancing.

"TURN UP!" We shouted then started laughing and ran away as people started looking at us.